Gerald...

I woke up to a bright light shining through the small black curtains. My eyes adjusted to the light and my surroundings.
Wait where was I? I thought to myself as I looked over on the other side of the bed. Right there I found a sleeping Gerald with his arms wrapped around my waist.
" shit" I whispered as I decided if I wanted to get up or not. I chose to at least try.
I grabbed G's arm and pryed it off my waist. It worked but as I got up out of the bed I heard him shuffle around and groan.
"Don't leave." He said in his deep morning voice.
" sorry I have to go. Gotta get to work." I said, knowing that I was lying.
" well the least I can do is give you a ride home?" G said finally sitting up in his bed. He looked over at me and smirked, just staring at my body.
" what?" I said getting slightly annoyed.
" uhm well you don't have pants on. You want some sweats?" He lightly laughed.
I looked down, just I notice I wasn't wearing pants, only underwear. I blushed and nodded and Gerald laughed and walked to his closet.
He grabbed some dark grey sweats and handed it to me.
" thanks.." I said not knowing what to do.
" listen crystal. Are we good cause I would really like to take you on an actual date sometime. Maybe tonight?" G said kinda fast.
I kinda just stood there. Unable to process what he just said to me. A famous rapper wants to go on a date with me? He looked up at me and I just smiled.
" I would love to." I said smiling back at him.
Gerald started to walk over to me. I just watched him as he made full contact with me an grabbed my waist.

"I had a lot of fun last night ." he said and I automatically got shy.
"I did to." I said looking straight at his lips, knowing if I did so he would kiss me.
I was right because soon after he grabbed my chin and kissed my lips passionately. Not rough but with full emotion and love.
I gently pulled some of his hair and deepened the kiss. But soon Gerald stopped and just looked at me.

"God your so beautiful." He said
" thank you." I said shyly back.
"Do you wanna go home soon. And then I can pick you up later tonight?" He said walking away to find a shirt. I didn't even notice that he was shirtless. But can I just say this boy was so fine. He was seriously so sexy in every way possible.
The more that I think about him, the more I want to know him. But the real Gerald. I wanna know about his past, his friend and family, and where he wants to be in 10 years. I wanna be apart of his future. He really has me feeling some type of way about him. I wanna be with Gerald.
But I also don't know if that would be a good idea. Knowing his lifestyle and what I would have to go through everyday. The endless drugs, alcohol, and girls throwing themselves on to G. I don't know how I could deal with it all.
I get snapped out of my day dreaming, as G walks in fully dressed and grabs me again by the waist. He grabbed my clothes and shoes from his room. Awh what a gentlemen.
" oh let me give you back your sweats." I said stopping in my tracks
" no it's fine. Keep them. I want you to have them." He said smiling down at me.
I just smile back and hop into the elevator and Gerald presses the main floor button. And looks down at me. I just stare straight knowing he is staring but I can't help but blush uncontrollably.
God this boy makes me feel so many types of emotions. And he doesn't even know. He is so perfect. just the way he smiles and looks at me makes he go absolutely insane. I want to be with boy .
We left his house and went to his car. He jogged ahead of me and opened the door for me.
"Thank you!" I told him very grateful
"Where you live?" He asked curiously. I told him and He got in and started the car and drove off. He grabbed my leg and kept his eyes on the road. I just stared at his beautiful face. The way his lips puckered when he was thinking.
"Were here crystal." He said. Smiling at me
"Oh shit." I cursed at myself. I must've been starting at him for a while. I reached for the door and Gerald locked it. I gave him a really nigga look and he just smirked.
"What?" I said
"I'll see you tonight babe. Imma be here at 8." He said smiling then unlocking the door.
I just looked at him and smiled.
"Bye Gerald."