Just A Thought

Don't get me wrong. I'm still really mad at Gerald for saying that to me at IHOP but I know we will have our problems and this is a tiny thing, and I kinda over exaggerating things but I can't help feel like G is going to do what josh did to me. And that pain was unbearable.
I had G drop me off at my house so I could take a shower and pack an overnight bag. But right now all I could think about is him. He's always mind and I can't seem to get him out, but at the same time I don't want him out. I'm starting to really like this boy. He's sweet but has his bad boy reputation to uphold. But I don't mind at all. He's sexy as hell so I can't complain.
My thoughts were again interrupted with my phone ringing on my bed. I picked up the phone and answered.
"Hello" I answered
"Hi babe. I'm waiting outside so when your ready I'll be here." G told me and I could just imagine him smiling like a little child at the thought he would be with me tonight.
"Okay. I'll be out in a couple minutes." I chuckled and hung up.
I quickly got all my shit together and made sure to bring plenty of stuff cause I knew I would be there for a while.
I ran down the stairs and said bye to Laila and Mia. They waved and told me to be safe. I have such good and supportive friends. I love them so much.
I walked out the door and down the stairs to G's car. I opened the door and sat down. I looked at him and kissed him.
"Hello babe." I said into the kiss.
"Hi beautiful. Got everything?" He asked and turned onto the street.
"Yes. And even if I didn't you just left my house." I laughed at him
"Sorry.." He said as he grabbed my thigh.
"So what are we doing today?" I asked, looking at him.
"hum I thought we could just chill at my place? Is that okay?" He asks back while stopping at a stop light.
"That's fine. As long as I'm with you." I said and giggled.
"You little..." He chuckled and kissed me.
We just sat there kissing. Not even a sexual kiss. Just a normal, full of love kiss. I was always so lost in his touch that whenever he kissed me, it felt as if everyone and everything had disappeared. But soon our moment was cut short. There was a honk in the back of us and we both laughed uncontrollably as G pulled into his apartment complex. He parked and we were still laughing very hard.
"God why are you so fucking precious." G whispers.
" why are you so fucking sexy." I said as I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the car.
"Aye don't tease me like that." G yelled over the car.
I looked back at him while I walked into the building. He finally caught up to me and grabbed my hand. A nice man opened the door for us and we thanked him. We got into the elevator and went up to his penthouse.
I kicked off my shoes and walked into G's room. I put my bag onto his chair and fell back onto G's comfy bed. I snuggled up into his comforter and took a deep breathe in. God... I love the way Gerald house smells. It smells like his cologne. I took another breathe and smiled.
" Comfy?" Gerald says and laughs.
" yes but it'd be even comfier if you were with me." I smiled and hinted at him.
" okay but I have to ask you something serious." He says while taking his shoes off and laying next to me. I just snuggle into him and laid my head on his chest. We just sat there for a good 15 minutes in pure silence.
" crystal... I have something serious to ask you." G says after the 15 minutes.
" what? Are you okay?" I asked getting worried.
" what? Yeah yeah I'm fine. But I'm.. I wanted to ask you something." G tells me.
" what?"
" it's just a thought but would you want to go to London with me for a week?" G says and looks into my eyes.

***CLIFF HANGER!!! BUT IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE BUT I PROMISE TO UPDATE IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS! THANKS FOR BEING SUCH AWESOME READERS AND COMMENTING!"