A Tease

It's been two days since Gerald and I have gotten back together. We are packing again for London. We are leaving in two days. Right now we are packing his clothes in his loft.
G grabs his clothes and puts them on the bed so I can start folding. I look up at him and see he is trying to figure out how to fold his clothes so they can all fit in the suitcase. I laugh because he is getting frustrated at how many black shirts he has.
" I got this. Go get the shoes you wanna bring."I say as I put my hand on his chest.
"Okay. "He says as he smiles his gorgeous smile and walks away.
"Are you excited?" I ask as I began packing up his black tee shirts.
"Yeah. I mean, it's pretty there but I'm good now that you are going with me" He says behind me as he bits my earlobe.
"Stopp..." I laugh as I push him back towards his bed. I stumble towards him but G catches me.
"You're so fucking clumsy." He says as he kisses me.
"And you so fucking sexy." I say as I kiss him.
Gerald grabs my hips but I push him back so he falls onto the bed. I take off my shirt and straddle him.
"Woah woah.. I though we were supposed to be packing." G throws up his hands and laughs
"Oh shut up and kiss me" I say as I kiss his neck and then back up to his jawline.
"Fuck crystal you better stop before you  make me.."
"Shhhh G."
I grab the hem of his t shirt and pull it over his head. I kiss down his jaw to his neck and suck on his sweet spot. He sucks in a deep breath as I chuckle at his reaction. I kiss down his neck and then come back up to his lips. I give him one last kiss before getting up and putting my t shirt back on.
"Fuck crystal.. What are you doing?" G says as he tries to cover his massive boner.
"I thought you said we were packing" I say as I try and look innocent.
"Imma get you back for that." G says as he throws another black shirt at me.

I grab his shirts and put it in the suitcase. London in two days is gonna be amazing. And plus I'll be with G. So it will be beyond amazing. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.