The Date

I quickly jumped in the shower and washed my hair and my body. I felt gross after everything that went down last night. But last night was also so magical. Like being in G's arms felt like I was safe and everything was gonna be okay.
I got out and opened the door to see my two best friends standing waiting for me to let them in.
"Let's get to work" Laila said with a evil grin.
Once they were done I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror.
"Wow.." I said in disbelief.
" we know.." Laila and Mia said at the same time.

I couldn't help but stare at myself. I was so surprised at how good I looked. I was so confused how they did this. I mean, I looked AMAZING.
"Earth to Crystal.. But your date should be here any minute so you might want to put clothes on.." Mia said

I realized that I was still in my towel. "Oh shit!!"
I quickly got my clothes on and put my shoes and jewelry on when I heard a knock on the door. I took one last glance at myself and rushed down the hall to open the door. But apparently my friends already beat me to it.
" so g eazy.." Laila started.
"Actually his name is Gerald." I said walking past the girls and looking at G.
" Hi beautiful. You look amazing." He said making me slightly blush. I was getting used to him complimenting me.
" thank you G. You look good too." I mean, I wasn't lying. He was wearing a nice dress shirt and some black pants
with his hair slicked back.

I gave the girls a hug and said my goodbye. And the girls smirked at G and I.

"Try to keep your hands off her." Mia yelled from the house.
" I'll try but I don't think it will work." Gerald told back to Mia with a cheesy grin.

We hopped in the car and drove off. It was way to silent so I decided to break the awkward tension.
"Sooo... Where are we going?" I said with a cute smile.
"It's a surprise." G said and grabbed my leg.
" I want it to be special for you." he said and looked at me.
"Well I know it will be cause I'm with you." I said.
What a cheesy thing to say crystal. Damn your stupid!
"You're so cute, ya know that?" He said and licked his lips.

I just shook my head and lightly laughed. This boy gave me so much compliments. And I feel like I have so much confidence now. He could have any girl he wanted but for some strange reason, he wanted me.
We soon pulled up to a little restaurant . I just kinda sat then in awe of how cute it was. I didn't even notice that G had hopped out of the car and opened my door for me.
"Why thank you sir." I said with a little giggle
"Your welcome madam." He said then closed the door. I waited for him and when he walked up to me, he grabbed my hand. I was shocked by his gesture but so happy at the same time. He wasn't trying to hide anything from the world and I like that.

I smiled and started to walk and Gerald smiled back at me. Whenever I was with G, I felt as if I was in a movie. He treats me like a princess and I love it.

We walked in the restaurant and up to a young hostess.
"Names?" She said and waited for our reply.
"Gerald." G said and looked down and gave my hand a light squeeze.
"Oh yes.. We have your seats waiting for you." She said and looked over at me and gave me a huge smile.
Of course I gave her one in return but I got a bit nervous. I wonder what G has up his sleeve tonight.

The hostess grabbed the menus and gestured for us to follow her. We walked through a couple of people. Some teenage girl was shocked to see G and asked for his autograph and a picture. G looked at me to ask for permission and of course I said yes.I took the picture for her and she have me a excited " Thank you!" Once we were done with that we kept walking. Until we got to this beautiful VIP section with an amazing view of the bay.
"Wow" I said looking at my surroundings.
" I Got the beautiful view with a beautiful girl." Gerald said and pulled my chair out for me.
" and I get to spend my night with an amazing view and a amazing guy." I said and G blushed.
" I'm so lucky." He said and looked at his menu.

The rest of the night was just eating, laughing, and drinking. And can I just say. That I have never been with such an amazing guy. He held my hand for the majority of the time and kissed me twice. When soon left and got back in the car and drove off. He took me back to my place at around quarter to 12.
" I had an amazing night with you crystal." Gerald said and hugged me.
"I did too G. Maybe we can do it again?" I asked.
"How about I take you to the beach tomorrow? It's supposed to be in the 90's in Santa Cruz." G asked and grabbed my waist and brought me to my door.
" I would love that." I said and opened my clutch and got the key.
" perfect."
Gerald leant down and kissed me lightly. He lightly pulled away and smiled.
" see you tomorrow beautiful." Gerald said and left me to contain my thoughts.
"See you tomorrow." I whispered and smiled I myself.