Stay

**WARNING THIS HAS EXPLICIT CONTENT SO IF YOU READ, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK**

Gerald bit his lip while grabbing my waist and picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his long torso.
"G I usually don't fuck on the first night but your an exception." I whispered in his ear.
He grabbed my ass and lightly squeeze it. I moaned and arch my back and he gently put me on his bed.
I grabbed his head and planted a hard kiss on his lips. His tongue begged for entrance and I gladly accepted. G just hovered over me so I flipped us over so I was now on top. I put my hands through his hair and pulled it lightly causing G to moan in my mouth. I then grabbed the hem of his shirt and took it off.
Fuck this shit. I want him now. He was so sexy. And I just wanted him closer. I slowly started to unbutton his pants and took them off. He then took the chance to take off my shirt. And started on my jeans.
Good thing I was wearing my sexy matching bra and underwear. G started to look at my body while I blushed uncontrollably and grabbed his neck so I could feel him. While I kissed him I felt something poke my inner thigh an I moaned. I'm guessing he took off his pants because all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in between my thighs.

I shut my eyes tightly and moaned.
" fuck Gerald... " I moaned

Gerald then flipped us back over so I wasn't on top anymore. He was so good at this. I wonder how many girls he's done this with. I pushed the thoughts to the back of my head. I just continued to feel the pleasure/pain I was feeling. It felt so right but yet so wrong.

I could tell that he was close because his thrusts were getting sloppy and I was close too.
" shit G... I'm clllloosssse..." I stuttered
"Me to baby. Shit your so tight.." He moaned which made me instantly come undone.
Gerald came at the same time. He pulled out and rolled over next to me. I was out of breathe. That was the best sex I have ever had. Gerald pulled me close to him and kissed my lips lightly.
"Damn your so beautiful..." Gerald said after kissing me. I blushed and kissed him again.
Gerald stared at me and I started to fall asleep but was still thinking about what just happened. But I think Gerald thought I was still asleep because he spoke in a hoarse voice
"Stay?"