3: The Performance

"Where the hell are they?" I whispered to myself

I have been walking around the club like a lost puppy for 10 minutes now. Where could they have gone? I pulled out my phone and called Mia. No answer. I called Laila and after the 4 ring she answered.

"Hello?" Laila yelled
"Where the fuck are you guys?" I screamed back

"We left because Mia threw up all over this guy and ever since she keeps throwing up!" Laila says

"Well how the hell am I gonna get back home??!??!" I yelled back to her. I was pissed that they left me. They could have told me they were leaving.

"Take a cab!" She said to me clearly annoyed.

"I spent all my money on the drinks. I only brought cash Laila!!"

"Well sorry get a ride home or walk." She said and hung up.

"What a bitch." I mumbled under my breathe. Laila has always been the bitchy one but I will always love her. But she always finds ways to push my buttons.
I walked to the front of the stage were everyone was standing. I decided that I was gonna stay for the concert and maybe even ask Gerald, I mean G, if he can give me a ride home. The stage lights went on and the Dj went up to the booth.

"NOW LETS WELCOME THE FAMOUS BOY FROM THE BAY G EAZY!!!!" The Dj screamed as everyone went crazy as G came to the stage.

I bit my lip as he walked to the center of the stage were I was standing. He must have saw me because he laughed his cute laugh and I just smiled. He started to rap his song I mean it. As he finished we all screamed.

"Now let me introduce the famous E-40!!!" G said into the mic

Right then E-40 came out and I started to freak out. I've listened to E-40 err since I was a kid growing up so I was starstrucked.

E-40 came out and I was in awe. G and E-40 started to rap a song called Far alone. And by far that one was my favorite.
" I got one last song for you guys so if you know it, rap with me." G screamed in the mic.
The music started to play. And all of a sudden a blonde skinny girl cams out on stage and started to sing.

Take me down
Take me all the way down tonight
Soon I'll be leaving
Break me down
Break me all the way down before
The night is over
Let's get lost
Let's get lost

It was the song from pandora earlier in the shower. I was shocked. This was G's song? I've only heard it once and it was already my favorite. I hummed to the music cause I didn't quite know the lyrics yet. But soon the song came to an end and we all cheered! Gerald waved to the crowd and walked off the stage.

****thank you guys so much for voting!!! It means so much!! I'll make sure I try and post as soon as possibly❤️"