I'm Sorry

" WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?" I scream in G's face as he tries to walk away from me.
" I SAID, YOURE SO FUCKING CLINGY. AND YOU ARE ALWAYS ON MY CASE ABOUT EVERYTHING I DO." G screams back at me with more venom. I can smell the alcohol on his breath but still feel his hurtful words damage me.
I feel a slight tear joining in the corner of my eye but I don't let it fall quite yet.
"What did you just say?" I speak softly.
" you heard me.." Gerald says back at me with anger still in his voice, as walks to his bedroom.
" fine, Ill just leave then.." I say and try and walk away from him before he can say something to win me back.
" fine. I don't give a fuck, I have plenty of other girls that I can fuck." g says while making food for himself.
He doesn't even look at me. I can't even process his words. Before I know it, I'm in full sobs. I can't contain it. I just let the tears all fall. We had so many plans. To go to London in four days, but G and I decided to go to e40's after party. Before I knew it, G had a bottle of whiskey and had already drank a half of a bottle. I tried to take it away but then he yelled at me. Then after I left him alone for a couple minutes to cool off, he was talking to some skanky ass hoe and she was touching him. I asked him to come back to his place with me. He accepted but wasn't so happy. So now here we are, in his loft, fighting. perfect.
"How could you say that?" I spoke silently.
"Just leave." G says while taking another swig of his whiskey. He looks up at me and I take in his appearance. His bloodshot eyes, dark bags under them, and his pale skin.
"Fine. If that's what you want. I'll leave." I say while going to grab my stuff in the bedroom. When I get back I was hoping that he would be begging for me to stay but instead he's on the phone.
I walk towards the door and look back at Gerald. He's off the phone and holding the bottle of whiskey in his hands. He's not drinking it, just studying it as if it's foreign. When he looks up at me. He slams the bottle of whiskey back onto the counter, which breaks the bottle into millions of pieces.
The noise startles me and I hurry into the elevator, scared as what will happen if I stay. G looks at me, and something changes in his eyes. He sees the hurt he has caused me
"I'm sorry." G says as he starts to run after me.
"No.. I'm sorry." I croak as the elevator doors close.