Chapter 7 [SWQ]

February 12, 2011 (12:25 pm)

All righty then. So... um I am at a loss for words right now. Wait..... what's that little curvy arrow box with the red line through it? Is it new? Omg! It removes spaces! Why would people want to do that? Spaces makes your work look longer.

I mean everyone might deny that, but the know that it's so true. Who really cares anyway? Everyone does it. Don't act like you don't.

Anyway..... Chapter 6?

_________________________

Dani's P.O.V.

Payton flicked his tail as he drank from the creek. Colton was standing beside him. Jace and I had stopped to give them a rest. I looked at them and smiled. Jace came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. His chin rested on him shoulder and kissed me cheek softly.

I smiled at him. "Thank you," I whispered.

He looked at me. "Stop thanking me," he said as he pressed his face into my neck. "I owe you this."

"We were both at fault," I said shaking my head. "It wasn't just you."

Jace kissed her softly and then pulled back slightly. "Still, you deserve this."

Within the next moment, Jace had scooped me up in his arms and tossed me into the creek. I screamed and looked at him now dripping wet, then I decided to have fun with this.

"Ow," I whined. "Jace! My ankle. Ow!"

His face immediately showed concern as he ran into the water and reached me. I smirked and tackled him into the creek. "We're immortal, stupid," I said. "Remember that next time," I said laughing at his slightly angered expression.

"Oh, now your in trouble," he said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me down with him. I squealed as I landed in his embrace. We sat there in the shallow creek, dripping wet and staring at each other. "I love you, Danielle," he whispered.

"I love you, too, Jace," I replied. He kissed me with so much love I could barely stand it. I pulled away. "We should be getting back to May's soon."

He sighed and nodded as he helped me stand. We both wrung as much water out of our clothes as possible. Once we were finished with that, we mounted our horses.

As I clicked my tongue to command Payton to walk, I looked over at Jace. He was narrowing his eyes at Colton. I rolled my eyes. "You know if you watch a horse while your riding, they can sense it and will think that you are giving them permission to go where ever they please. You're supposed to look up."

"Maybe you should become a teacher," he retorted.