Chapter 5 [SWQ]

February 3, 2011 (1:10 pm)

Okay, so I started writing this chapter last night, but I couldn't save it to "My Works" because the laptop I used doesn't let me access "My Works" because it's really retarded. I hate it, so today, I will hopefully be writing more, but I don't know because I have a lot to do and I have a slight headache. It's another snow day, so hopefully I can work on this and Chapter 9 of What the She-Wolf Wants. Keep you're fingers crossed, guys!

[Pic of Payton]

______________________

Dani’s P.O.V

After Jace and I had settled down, I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I took all the time I wanted and washed my whole body slowly. When I came out, Jace was lounging on the bed watching television. God, he looked so hot like that.

His hair was slightly ruffled from sleep and his deep brown eyes were just so mesmerizing. I could get lost in them all day. His whole body was toned and he was just perfect.

He looked at me and smiled. “Taking a mental picture,” he chuckled. My face reddened.

“What should I wear today?” I asked him. “Where are you planning on taking me this afternoon?” I pulled to towel tighter around me.

"That,” he said, “is a surprise. But you can were some sexy shorts and a shirt that complements your smoking body very nicely,” he said as he got up and made his way towards me. “Leave your hair down because it’s sexy like that,” he said. His sweet breath blew across my face.

I shivered slightly. Oh god! He needed to stop soon. I couldn’t take his teasing much longer. “Jace,” I moaned softly. All he did was smirk at me. “Just go get ready,” I said.

Jace frowned. “Kiss?” he asked, pouting. I bit my lip and nodded. His hands went to my face and he kissed me lightly.

It seemed like he pulled away way too soon. I sighed and went to the closet. I picked out my clothes.

Short jean shorts and a black U-neck tank top. I dropped my towel and started to change when I felt his eyes on my back. “You’re being a pervert,” I scolded.

“Hey, you were staring at me just two minutes ago!” he protested.

“Yeah, but you were wearing clothes.”

I heard him sigh before he went into the bathroom and started the shower. The whole time Jace was in the bathroom, I wondered where he was taking me.

* * * * * * * * *

About an hour later Jace and I were walking down the sidewalk hand in hand. He'd dressed in jeans and a white T-shirt that made him look completely hot. I glanced over at him and his eyes held a sort of excitement. "Where are we going?" I asked.

Jace just looked at me. "It's a surprise."

I scowled at him. "You know I hate that answer, right," I said.

"Yeah," he said. "But you love me?"

I pretended to ponder this for a moment. "Well..."

His mouth hung open as he stopped and looked at me. "Danielle Nichole Cameron," he scolded. I just shrugged and began walking back on the sidewalk. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back to him.