1k readers!!

TYSM FOR 1K READS(Last time I checked its 1.03k and It's A M A Z I N G) I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the story as much as I enjoy making it! Anyways THANKS SO MUCH!<3 As Always,Stay safe and tune in next time on my next chapter! >:cD To celebrate this- Here's a little bonus:

_(Y/n)'s p.o.v_
       I was studying the spells again,just a usual day after Slender told me to master them.This time was a time spell,I raised my hand and put it on a dead flower."Reverse!"I said as a green glow appeared,and slowly the flower rises,until it was alive again.The door suddenly opened as a happy smile walked in with Jeff.I stopped the spell and looked at them,"Ello little smile,Ello Jeff,"I smiled,patting smile as he sat next to me,wagging his tail.Jeff walked near me and held out his hand,"Come,I got something to show you,"He smiled as I put my hand on his.He immediately grabbed my hand and led me to a dark room.He then let go and turned on the lights,a bouquet of flowers and a new knife is found on the table.He then hugged me from behind,I flinched slightly but then eased up. "I got you a little gift,It was tough to stay in the enemy base all on your own..."He'd smiled and whispered to me.I blushed and freed myself from his hug,walking over to the gift and looked at it.I smiled to see a rose carved on the handle of the knife."I love it!Thank you!"I replied and grabbed the two gifts,walking out of the room.I quickly gave Jeff a little peck on the cheek before running back to my room,setting the gifts down and smiles.

Bonus little paragraph ends. <3 Stay safe you guys :)