~Chapter 19~

_(Y/n)'s p.o.v_
I moved to the so called 'secret hideout' and it's nothing more than boring.I had no one to chat with besides myself.I checked my phone for news of the mansion and found this. 'Local murderers are nowhere to be found.'I tilted my head and continued reading.'It is believed that they moved away or was hiding from our local police,which has done a amazing job at trying to catch them.We hope that they'll not appear here again.'I snickered at the news.Hiding?As if-I then remembered that I was still in training."So much for my training...I guess I can learn some moves while staying here.
I walked around the house and found a secret library.Bingo!I went inside and closed the opening and looked around."Jesus,it's so dark!"I grabbed my phone and turned on the flashlight.I shined it all over the place and found some ancient books.I took it out and opened it.It looks like some jumbled up words but luckily for me I am quite good at decoding.I searched something up on my phone and tried to understand the words.It took me a while and I figured it out.Its a spell book...why would he have that in his vacation house?I shrugged and started reading and learning.
_Jeff's p.o.v_
Since the messages was sent.Our lives were nothing more than stress and busy.While Ben was trying to locate where (Y/n) is,The rest of us are training extra hard to prepare for the war...Slendy already knew this was coming.But not so fast. So soon. They already have the technique to turn any living animal into a darkness.They could probably do the same to (Y/n),from that point onwards.Things will not be so easy.I was quite moody today so I went out on a killing spree.I was extra merciless today.It was a massacre.I went back home with a blood trail.Slendy glared at me. "You're going to lead them here! Clean that up!" "Talk to my ass bitch.."I walked pass him and went into my room.I looked at my phone and saw something fun. 'News:Mass murder in a nearby island.The famous group D.A.R.K's head has a vacation home there,let's hope that they will be fine.' My face immediately lit up as I saw the dead bodies. I rushed to Ben and shoved my phone at his face. "It's (Y/n)!"I yelled,I nearly sound as excited as a puppy going out for a walk.Ben grabbed my phone and read the news article.He smiled and took a picture of the dead body and article. He then typed something in his computer and showed me an address."I'll hack as one of the guests and book you a hotel.Keep good watch on her while we try to save her."He said while continuing to type things on his computer.I nodded and smiled.I started texting (Y/n), '(Y/n),tell the boss you have a visitor,I'm coming~'I smiled.Still,This mission is too dangerous for (Y/n) to continue...even Slendy can't deal with that mf...I sighed as I looked out the window.When did I get so damn emotional...
——————————————————————————————————————————————
~536 words~
            Who is that secret person?What is his motives? Thanks for reading til now and hope you enjoy the rest <3
                                                                    ~Kai❦