~Chapter 20~

_(Y/n)'s p.o.v_
"Damn that was a heck of a magic trick!"I smiled at myself while climbing back up to my 'home'.It is really a miracle that no one suspects that I sneak out of the house.I washed off the blood of my clothes and grabbed the spell book.There are some spells that are...demonic...destructive.It's not your usual destroy a city destructive.It's a destroy the entire universe kind.I grabbed my phone and took pictures of the spell book.Incase I lose it,I still have an extra copy...but this man sure isn't your regular CEO...His aura draws me closer,It's like I want to get to know him.I started to get lost in my endless little monologue. "(Y/n)? (Y/n)!"Someone cleared their throat and called.I was snapped back to the real world. "Ah,Sorry.What is it that you would like?"I shift my gaze to the person.It was none other than the CEO himself. "Sorry for startling you,I was hoping I can give you a tour in our facility?Since you know quite a few about the Creepypastas,I suppose you could help us."He spoke while smiling at me.I nodded and stood up,following him outside the house and into his limo.His eyes were getting more red as he looked out the window,his little grin looked more mischievous than nice.
We arrived and we walked away from the limo.He'd open the door for me as I walked in before him.Everything was pitch black as suddenly the lights flashed on,I quickly turned around and saw the CEO."Mr CEO,Do I need to wear any protective gear?"I asked,slightly embarrassed for the nickname I gave him.He nodded and cleared his throat,"Yes,also you can just call me...Z."He'd smile and guided me to grab the gears.I put them on and made my way back to Z.He led me into a testing room.Its filled with animals...ferocious animals to be exact...but why?I looked at Z,as he looked back at me and pointed,"Those are our test subjects,we're going to control these animals to help get rid of the evil in this world,It will bring peace to this city."He then moved forward to another room with people using chemicals. "We are creating D.A.R.K's greatest creation yet,The dark syrup.This is the key to controlling the animals,as well as making them stronger,faster,smarter."That sounds awfully familiar..."Here,take a look." He turned his head to a test tube with a dog inside,I looked over and saw black goop drip onto the dog's food,the dog ate it and immediately began to turn.It was large...black...and scary...it looked like...darknesses.The dog started growling and trying to attack us.I jumped slightly and looked at the monster the dog has become.Why would anyone do this?!I looked at Z,"Is that everything you were doing?It seems it's unable to be controlled." "That's quite the opposite my dear guest,Cover you ears."He smiled mischievously and pressed a red button.The result was a sharp 'Scree' noise.I coved my ears as I saw the dog had stopped attacking and sat down obediently.What the actual hell-I stopped covering my ears as the noise stopped.It is actually working.."Impressive right?We are planning to create an army! To replace the current military system!"He'd smile,And looked at me. "We will use them on humans as well.Just,not now!""And its time to end this tour.GUARDS! Help escort my dear guest back to her home,and SAFELY!"He'd smile as two guards escort me out.I have to leave this place. Now.
——————————————————————————————————————————————
~618 words~
          Mr Z...darknesses...what is even happening..?Thanks for watching,make sure to read the next chapter!! :3
                                                                      ~Kai <3