~Chapter 18~

_Third person p.o.v_

'Screech!' the limo sounded when it stopped in front of a fancy restaurant. It looked more like a mansion but it's still a restaurant.(Y/n) stepped outside the limo graciously, trying to look more elegant to fit with her style .She slowly made her way to the door, carefully so she won't trip. She looked at the fancy wooden door and took a deep breath. "Okay (Y/n).Your here to be a spy and learn info,not to relax! Keep yourself smart!"She mumbled to herself before walking inside and being guided to a room.
_(Y/n)'s p.o.v_
       I knocked before walking in to meet a tall man with black hair,he was wearing a mask so I couldn't clearly see his face.The only thing I could see was his dark red glowing eyes.He held out his hand for mine and looked at me. "May I?" I put one of my hand on his. He led me to the table and pulled the chair for me. This person is truly a gentleman!He's so nice!I sat down and watched him sit down himself.He took off his mask and reveals a bunch of scars around his face. It kinda suit his dark demeanor."Ah,I hope this doesn't bother you.I uh- got in a car crash once so..."He chuckled awkwardly.Why did he stutter?Well I guess he's just a bit shy "Oh no,I'm sorry for what you have gone through..."I replied while keeping a compassionate smile to him. "So!What's your name?"He changed the subject as he rummage through
his hair."U-Uhm it's (Y/n)! (Y/n) (L/n)! Sorry I didn't say it earlier!" His face suddenly turned serious,he looked like he was thinking some important.He put his hand on the table as I got tense.He looked at me and said, "I don't think you'll be safe in your house,I'll be sending you to my vacation home,no one is able to go there without my permission so your safe."He cleared his throat and took out his phone.Shoot,I can't see the guys then.How am I suppose to report?I looked at him and asked politely, "Is it necessary to move away from my home,I actually get homesick quite easily..."He looked at me and nodded, "I'm afraid so."I have to report this to Ben asap.I put my hands on my stomach and pretended to look like I'm in pain,I growled slightly to make it more convincing,"Excuse me,I need to go to the bathroom.."I stood up and rushed outside.I quickly locked myself in the bathroom and took out my phone.I quickly told Ben about my sudden changes but he wasn't online to see."Why is he being so overprotective?I'm not even someone important to him."I sighed and looked at my phone,waiting for my response.
   _Ben's p.o.v_
       Meeting after meeting,I got less time to spend with my dear phone but hey,I ain't complaining about it.Our friend can be in great risk.I checked my phone to see five messages from (Y/n).I opened it and read it softly out loud."Ben,I know a little detail about the mastermind.He has like huge scars all over his face,he has black hair which looks nice tho.He also has like those deep red eyes that make you shiver,but he was so nice.Although I didn't get his name,I'll keep investigating. Also the person will be moving me to some private island house or something,so don't come to my house.It may be a trap."I got up and ran to Slender about this message.Black hair,scars over his face...also with the red eyes...I thought to myself as I can only think of one person...Slender looked at me worryingly.We might have a clue who that is...
——————————————————————————————————————————————-
~652 words~
      Thanks for reading this chapter! Sorry for updating a little late- Well- Very late :') but I'm trying to think of better story plots xD anyways! Stay healthy and Byeee! <3.                                                                    ~Kai <3