~Chapter 9~

WARNING!BLOOD AND GORE!BEWARE!
_Jeff's p.o.v_
    Its been a month since (Y/n)'s arrival,she's been getting along with everyone just fine,except for Nina.The Darkness would sometimes come but with Slender now teaching her magic,they became less of a threat.And we've been hanging out a lot,its no surprise that I have feelings for her.She has been a great help to everyone too,she has excellent cooking skills and she's really smart too!She helps Slender with his paperwork and does all the cooking for us. "Dinner time!"(Y/n) yelled from the kitchen,I walked out of my messy room and head down to the kitchen,finding my favorite dish,the most juiciest steak,was on the table,waiting for me to take a bite,I quickly sat down and dig in on this amazing steak.Everyone else was satisfied with their food as I saw (Y/n) quickly eating her salad and leaving to her room,she smirked at me and I immediately knew what it meant,I quickly finished my food and rushed into my room,grabbing my knife and running to (Y/n)'s room. "C'mon!I can't wait!"(Y/n) jumped out with excitement,she grabbed my hand and ran out of the mansion,rushing towards the neighborhood. "How about...this!"(Y/n) smiled wickedly,pointing at her old school. "Its night tho,they should be home."I looked at the school and then looked at (Y/n), "Yeah,but we have dorms,and everyone stays there!"(Y/n) giggled and snuck into the school first,I followed her and we went into the cafeteria.
     We gathered everyone to the cafeteria and locked both doors,and (Y/n) grinned evilly. "So~ Who wanna die first~?"She said in a singsong tone,a bunch of students were crying.They looked terrified,I walked to a girl with a barbie face on. "May I?"I pointed my knife at the girl and looked at (Y/n). "With pleasure!"She giggled and the girl then yelled at (Y/n), "(Y/n) the loser!I knew you were Nightshade!I knew you were crazy!"The girl teased,I bent down and whispered to her ear, "Thats not nice to say,and for that,GO TO SLEEP"I then stabbed her in the stomach,pulling the knife up to cut her body in half,her guts spilling out,blood spilling everywhere. The other students were disgusted and some even puked. We killed everyone except for a blonde girl and a brunette,the blonde girl was probably one of those spoiled idiots and the brunette seems like a good innocent girl. "(Y-Y/n)?W-Why a-are you doing this?!I-I'm your friend!"the brunette cried,she appears to have a good bond with (Y/n). "Friends?FRIENDS?!Say that again and I'll slice your tongue off!"(Y/n) snapped,her eyes filled with rage.She smiled insanely and whispered to the brunette, "Welcome to your new beginning in life,sweetheart~"She giggled and stabbed her,her blood splashing everywhere.I walked to the blonde girl and smiled, "Go to sleep..."I sliced her throat and watch her gagging and gasping for air,then laying on the floor lifeless.I drew my pretty smile on her and wiped the blood on my hoodie. "That was satisfying..."(Y/n) smiled,she looks so cute.She then looked at me and used some blood to draw a heart on my clothes. I blushed and stood there,I didn't know how to react.(Y/n) giggled and gave a little peck on my cheek,then grabbing my hand and leaving the school.OH.MY.GOD.SHE JUST KISSED ME!AHHHHI mentally screamed,face turning redder than ever,she then literally dragged me back to the mansion since my stupid brain stopped working.

_(Y/n)'s p.o.v_
         "Um...what happened?"Ben asked me as he looked at the shut down Jeff. "Lets say he isn't that great with handling a little smooch."I chuckled, "You go ahead and handle him,I'm going to sleep now,toodles!"I waved and walked to my room,changing and washing the blood of me.I guess he likes me,heheI thought as I finished changing.I lie down on my bed and smiled.I started to fall asleep when someone hugged me with their warm arms,I smiled and snuggled with him,I knew it was him and I giggled slightly, "After a smooch you want a snuggle too?"I whispered to him,turning myself towards him. "Yeah...may I?"He said softly,blushing and hugging me. "I count that killing spree as a date oki?"I giggled and snuggled up to him. "Well then,lets go on more~"Jeff smiled and we fell asleep peacefully in each others arms.
——————————————————————————————————————————————
- 792 words -
Jeff.exe has stopped working. . . . . . oof—
I hope u are enjoying dis book uwu
~Kairii ♡