~Chapter 21~

_Jeff's p.o.v_
    Ugh...I hate dressing up as a normal human...but I mean thats how things are when I want to see (Y/n).I walked to the hotel and looked at the person responsible for my room.I walked over and asked,"Hello,may I please get my room."The person looked at me weirdly before giving me the keys.I walked up to my room and closed the doors,throwing myself onto the bed and wiping the dumb makeup off.I am one step closer to seeing her again...I can't wait.Wait,Why don't I just go now?Yeah,great idea dumbass- I put my regular old hoodie on and covered my face,grabbing my sweet knife and jumping down the window and running to the mansion nearby.I walked to the front door and held my knife closer in my little bag."Who are you?"One of the guards looked at me,eyeing me."I'm a...friend...I need to go in."I replied,keeping my head down and growled."Sorry I am not letting you in."the other guard spoke,holding his gun out."I guess we're doing this the hard way then...I was looking forward to this my entire day!"I chuckled while grabbing my knife out,ready to fight.
_(Y/n)'s p.o.v_
What is up with the grunting?!I growled as I took off my headphones,walking to the front door and peeking through the window.I was shocked,is that Jeff?!What is he doing here?!He is bleeding!I opened the door and ran to the gates."Stop!"I yelled as ran over,but none of the guards heard me.I quickly used a spell I learned to make the two guards faint.I grabbed Jeff's hand and pulled him inside the house."You okay...?"I led him to the sofa and looked at him."What are you even doing here?"I examined his wound and sat next to him,putting my hand on his wound and mumbling."Heh..These small wounds aren't as a big deal..I wanted to see yo- what is happening?"Jeff looked at my now glowing hand that is on his wound.I smiled at him and continued healing him.Jeff saw the wound as it turned back as new.He looked at me,now extremely tired.I can't even stand up anymore.I looked at Jeff and mumbled,"We have to leave this place...now..."My vision became extremely blurry after I said that and I fainted.
_Jeff's p.o.v_
I quickly grabbed her and held her closed,"I'm glad you said we're leaving.."I smiled and grabbed her to her room,taking some of her personal belongings and taking her back to the mansion.It was a LONG walk...but I suppose her safety is more important than my numb legs.I called Ben and told him to meet me in the forest entrance.Ben stood there annoyed and looked at me. "What the hell took you so long?!"He pouted and looked behind me to see a weak (Y/n) on my back."Oh shit...Lets go now."He grabbed her belongings and started walking.I looked at him."What,I'm not picking her up and then getting stabbed by you,Let's go."He rolled his eyes,I glared at him before running back to the mansion.I lied her on the sofa and watched her breathe.Slendy walked up to us and touched (Y/n) with his tentacle."What happened to her?"Slendy asked and then called EJ to check if she's okay."She used some sort of shiny thing on me and then fainted,She like,magically healed me-"I replied,I could not really process the whole magic thing but I guess I should be proud of her for knowing these stuff.Slendy was silent,I can tell he was angry and worried."Did she just heal you?"Slendy asked and turned to (Y/n),"Nevermind...I'll ask her later when she wakes up,take her to her room."Why is Slendy so mad?Its cool to have magic!I hope she doesn't get scolded...
——————————————————————————————————————————————
~677 words~
Huh...I wonder what happens next ;> Thanks for watching,sorry I didn't upload it earlier- I was quite busy- ;v; Anyways- Don't be afraid to Comment and Vote uvu
~Kai <3