~Chapter 2~

_(Y/n) p.o.v_

My head hurts...I opened my eyes to meet a faceless creature and a elf with red eyes, "Where am I?! Who are you guys?! Don't hurt me!!" I screamed,the two creatures looked at me. "Don't worry,We're not going to hurt you." The faceless man spoke,even though he had no face. "My name is Slender,that is Ben,We seen the damage you did to Jeff,You'll be staying here." Slender said before leaving the room. "Hey,whats your name?"Ben said,smiling at me. "(Y/n)...."I said shyly,keeping my head down,Ben then chatted with me for a long time,explaining everything and telling jokes,although he's a killer,he's very funny!

Ben grabbed my hand and pulled me out into the living room, "Guys! This is (Y/n)! She's going to be a proxy!" He exclaimed,I looked around the room and saw Jeff spinning his knife and glaring at me. "Seriously?! She being a proxy?! Don't joke around Ben..." Jeff said,clearly not fond of me being in the same house as him. "Yes asshole,Don't be all grumpy because she almost killed you!" A girl with brown hair and green eyes said as she walked to me, holding her hand out for a handshake. "Name's Clockwork,nice to meet you (Y/n)"She'd smile,I gave her a friendly handshake and smiled.I saw Jeff blushing from the corner of my eye,I walked towards him,he glared at me. "Uh..hey,sorry for um...that..."I apologized,blushing a little from embarrassment. "You're Brave,Its been a while since i saw someone like you,its fine."Jeff said,slightly smiling.

_Jeff's p.o.v_

(Y/n) smiled at me with her pink cheeks,she's kinda cute.I looked at Clocky, which was glaring at me, and shrugged. Ben sat next to me, "Bro,when did you learn to forgive and forget?" He said, then looking at (Y/n) chatting with the others. "I don't know,She isn't mad at me for killing her parents like that bitch...so...I'll give her a pass...." I said,Ben nodded and he stood up, "Hey! (Y/n) needs a room? Who can sleep with her for the day?"Ben exclaimed suddenly, no one responded and (Y/n) looked a little upset, "I'll let her sleep in my room..."I said,What was i doing?! Ben looked at me with his annoying smirk,Clocky and Bitchy face(Which is Jane) was shocked and Nina was super jealous as usual. I stood up and walked towards (Y/n), "Follow Me."I said as i kept walking to my room,(Y/n) was smiling cutely at me.God damnit! Stop thinking she's cute!We arrived to my room and i opened the door. "There,don't mind the mess."I looked at her,She nodded and mumbled "Thanks..." as she walked in.

_(Y/n)'s P.o.v_

Jeff's room was huge!He even has his own bathroom!I looked around and then looked at Jeff, "H-Hey...You have any spare pjs i could use...?"i asked,hoping for an answer.He nodded and pointed at the closet.I picked something comfy and changed in the bathroom. Jeff blushed as soon as I walked out of the bathroom. I chuckled nervously and sat on the floor. "Goodnight..." Jeff said before jumping onto his bed and closing his bed light,I cuddled myself to sleep on the floor,it was uncomfortable but way better than when Kelly locked me out of my house.I soon fell asleep.

——————————————————————————————————————————————
- 593 words -
So! (Y/n)'s staying at the mansion! What's going to happen next? Hope you liked my story! uwu