~Chapter 4~

_Jeff's p.o.v_
(Y/n) quickly drifted off into a deep slumber,I stood there and watched with shock on how quick she fell asleep.I shrugged and went into my personal bathroom,closing the door and changed into my normal white hoodie,grabbing my favorite knife and then leaving the mansion,out for blood,i then realized something wasn't right,I turned around and I saw (Y/n) staring at me.I thought she was asleep!She looked at me with her (E/c) eyes, "Your going to go kill without me? What a bad trainer!"She grumbled,crossing her arms in a cute way. "You haven't even been properly trained yet,I can't take a newbie out!"I replied,playing with my knife as I looked at her messy hair. "Well then,I guess you can say a Newbie made you hurt. I'm coming whether you want or not,I'm going to change now!"She said grumpily as she stomped into my bathroom and change into her crop top and jeans,came back out and grabbed a kitchen knife.Same weapon as me huh?Cool,but she knows how to handle them right?I thought to myself but got cut off from a fake cough. "Its not polite to stare,now lets go!"(Y/n) chuckled,holding her knife close to her as she walks out of the room. "Wait,Lets go to the Boss's office first."I said to her,my gaze shifting towards the office.What was i doing?!Did I really stare at her?!I mentally slapped myself before signaling (Y/n) to go into the office.

_(Y/n)'s p.o.v_
"Come In,child"Slender said before me and Jeff walked into his office.Jeff really don't want me to go,huh...But I want to follow him!Its going to be fun!I told myself in my head. "Go where,children?"Slender spoke,my head immediately shot up,fearing that I had disrespected him.Wait...How did he know?I didn't say that out loud!I thought to myself again. "I can read minds child,now tell me,where are you going?"Slender said with his monotonous voice. "She wanted to follow me out for killing,she said she will go whether I want to or not."Jeff replied,playing around with his knife as he smiled.Wow,traitor.Slender seemed to heard what I said in my mind and nodded. "Since you are her trainer,i expect her to learn some basic skills when she comes back." "SERIOUSLY?!" Jeff's jaws dropped,I was surprised as well. "Now hurry along,be back before dawn."Slender spoke before going back to his paperwork,putting on his nerdy glasses. "Fine...Lets go."Jeff sighed before grabbing my wrist,pulling me out of the office and to the front door. "Ouch...I can walk myself ya know..." I mumbled,he chuckled and opened the door, "...sorry..."Jeff murmured,avoiding eye contact.He walked out of the front door and walked away,I quickly closed the doors and ran towards him,easily catching up to him.Was he embarrassed of saying sorry?I giggled at my thought,I have to admit,that was a little cute.As both of us walked in silence for a while,we went near a small neighborhood. "So,I'll bring you to the low level house first,so you can test your skills out."Jeff broke the silence,pointing at a blue house. "What do you mean by 'Low Level'?"I questioned,tilting my head in confusion. "Yeah,houses in every neighborhood have different levels,Level 1 being the lowest and Level 3 being the highest,most of us really don't care about the levels but since you're not well prepared,you have to start with houses that are Level 1"Jeff explained with slight patience,I could tell he doesn't like explaining stuff. "Alright!I'm so excited!"I squealed,I was born ready!
——————————————————————————————————————————————
- 649 words -
I made things a little more clearer by using This to represent the character thinking(If you have any suggestions,please do let me know :D),I hope you enjoyed the book so far! (・ω・)
~By Kairii ♡