~Chapter 8~

_(Y/n)'s p.o.v_
The mansion was trashed,everything was either broken or flipped over,black goop were everywhere,its clear that the shadows had attacked the mansion but where are the others?Jeff walked around cautiously,ready to attack.I got my knife ready and went to each room,and we found Jane and Sally in Slender's office,Jane was comforting Sally, "You guys alright?"I asked,looking at the frightened Sally. "Ya,a few shadows went into the mansion while you guys went out,Toby and Masky took care of them but they were injured,Slender is taking care of them at the lab right now."Jane started,still comforting the poor Sally.I nodded and went out to find Jeff,He was with EJ,Hoodie and Smile,near a few dead bodies. "Everyone safe?"I asked Jeff,he nodded in reply.The Darknesses are becoming more aggressive by seconds!We have to find a way to get rid of themI thought to myself,Slender then appeared and agreed with me, "(Y/n) is right,the more aggressive they get,the more danger we will be in.But for now,everyone get some rest."Slender nodded and others walked back into their rooms.I grabbed Jeff's hand and dragged him into my room,which was surprisingly clean after the attack. "Since I can be quite sure your room is trashed and dirty,I allow you to stay in my room"I said as I stretched,Jeff smirked and teased, "You just want me to be next to you,right?"He then hopped onto my bed and chuckled, "Hey!Your getting blood on my bedsheet."I rolled my eyes playfully and walked into the bathroom,ready to take a nice bath,I undressed myself and immersed myself into the water.I closed my eyes and wondered to myself,Why aren't I mad at Jeff for killing my parents?Am I still sane?What are the darkness?Who are they after?Do I belong in the Creepypasta life?My mind trailed off,not realizing I've been thinking for a long time, "(Y/n)? (Y/n)! You alright in there?"Jeff shouted at the opposite side of the door,knocking the door.I chuckled at his concern for me and replied with a simple yeah,I stood out and went out of the bath tub.Drying myself and put on my cute onesie.I stepped out of the bathroom and see Jeff holding a laptop and a few movie DVDs,I smiled and I jumped onto the bed,watching movies all night,having deep conversations and giggling at each other's jokes,my feelings were getting stronger towards him and I never want this to end.
——————————————————————————————————————————————
- 445 words -
Sorry for such a short chapter,I promise the next one is going to be longer!!But hope you enjoyed my book so far!Also if you liked the Jeff pov,please do let me know so I can do more of it ;D uwu
                                                                           ~Kairii ♡