~Chapter 12~

_Jeff's p.o.v_

"We gotta go."I looked at (Y/n) and the other girl as the girl pushed me with little force. "Ugh!You're gonna get everyone killed you nasty-" "Hey,its not the time to fight.We need a way out."(Y/n) stopped the girl before she said anything inappropriate. Heh,that's my smart girl. She looked around for some sort of exit. The girl crossed her arms and would mumble rudely,"There is no escape here,there's only one the place you pulled me out of and one in the second control room." "Well,show us where the second room is."(Y/n) says sharply. "Why are we even listening to a girl who tried to kill us?"I asked while rolling my eyes,"That brat doesn't deserve our help.Just leave her here to die."I turned my head to (Y/n). "She's important,besides,what's better is we torture her,right?"(Y/n) smiled wickedly.The girl looked at (Y/n) and her face looks terrified. "W-What are you going to do?!Y-You psycho!"The girl yelled,tears forming near her little pathetic eyes.I didn't bother responding her and I walked around quickly and see another hole.I signaled (Y/n) to look at the hole.She walked over to take a peek and then jumped in immediately.W-What is she doing?! I looked down as the girl walked to me. "Oh yeah,this is one of the holes that lead to the second control room."Her mood switches are insanely quick and she jumped down as well. I looked down as my eyes met (Y/n)'s. "C'mon!What are you waiting for?"She yelled up to me as I jumped down as well.(Y/n) and the girl ran through a tunnel as I followed behind,"Here,Jump down!"The girl shouted as she jumped down and landed on a chair.(Y/n) sighed and jumped down behind her. I don't think (Y/n) trust her just yet.I kept following her and then landed in a room filled with bright screens and some test tubes.(Y/n) ran over to the exit as me and the girl followed,luckily,we made it just in time.A loud 'Bang!' was heard and the blast was over. We coughed at the large amount of smoke coming out of the place.The girl fainted from the lack of fresh air around the place.(Y/n) and I carried her back to the mansion.

"What's with the dirt bro?"Ben asked worriedly,"And who is that girl?"Sally suddenly jumped out of no where and questioned."I'll explain to you while Jeff brings the girl to the basement alright?"(Y/n) spoke in a calm voice.I nodded and tied the girl up to a wooden chair in the basement and blindfolded her,making sure she don't escape.I then hurried back up stairs and cleaned myself from dirt."I wanted to play tea party with her!"Sally yelled from the living room,as a grumpy 'Hmpf' was heard afterwards.I went back out afterwards and was met with a confused Slenderman."Jeffery,would you mind explaining why is there a blindfolded girl in the basement?"He asked while adjusting his tie."I-"I started before getting interrupted by (Y/n),"Well Slendy,she was the one who took us away,or more accurately.Kidnapped us.""Kidnapped?!I thought you guys were out on a walk!"Slendy was shocked at the response,"Were there any police or any other person there?"Slender started to question."Geez dude,chill!But we did see a darkness,I think people are mass producing more darkness for unknown reasons."I said while crossing my arms and leaning on a wall.Slender went silent for a second before dragging me and (Y/n) into the basement."Go ask her about the darkness issue,and then kill her."Slender said before leaving us with the girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~569 words~

(Y/n) and Jeff escaped that hell of a place and is going to question the girl,whats going to happen next? :> Thanks for reading and I apologize for the very late update to the book.:'3

~Kairii <3