~Chapter 10~

_(Y/n) p.o.v_
     I yawned and opened my eyes to a sleeping Jeff,his breathing was steady and his sleeping eye mask were still on his face.I carefully moved my body away from him and got of the bed,I stretched and looked at the peacefully sleeping Jeff.I grabbed my clothes and went to change and brush my teeth,heading down to make breakfast for me and Jeff. "Morning Nightshade."EJ spoke as he put his fresh kidneys onto his plate,taking the plate and putting it on the table.He is the only one who would call me 'Nightshade' which I'm alright with, I greeted him as a made myself and Jeff some bacon and eggs.I grabbed two plates and put the food on them,smiling at EJ before walking up to my room and putting down his food on my little book table(which in my mind is super duper fancy). I started nomming on my breakfast and reading some of the spell books Slender gave me.I finished my food when Jeff was grunting and stretching,he was waking up. "Morning Jeff,Breakfast's on the table."I said as I continued reading. "Ughhh...morning (Y/n)..."Jeff grumbled,scratching his head and taking his mask off.He still sounded sleepy,I put down my book and looked at him.I giggled and secretly casted a energy spell on him,he went into the bathroom and a few minutes later he came out like he's on a sugar rush. "(Y/n),did you do something to me?!"He asked very quickly,looking at me.I giggled at his rush of words and nodded, "It'll wear of.For now,eat this lovely breakfast I've made you."I chuckled and gave him a chair to sit on,he growled at me and sat down,eating his breakfast.I waited patiently for him to finish and took his plates and utensils,putting them back down in the kitchen sink and washing them.I sighed and sat down on the sofa and watched Ben play video games.It was rather a peaceful day,no one is fighting and no screaming were heard.
      I got bored after a few hours of watching and took out my phone,the news once again wrote about me and Jeff.I loved how the news said they've got the idea of who the killer was,and then showed two pictures of us.I chuckled and I feel someone sat beside me,then snatched my phone. "Hey!"I tried to take my phone back by jumping onto the person and reaching for it.I glared at the person and saw Jeff reading the news.I sighed and got off him,waiting for him to finish reading.He laughed as he handed me my phone. "Well,good luck on finding where we are!" He mocked,standing up and smiling. "Now,how about we go on a walk?"I nodded and stood up,I walked towards my little side bag and took it with me,it contained a small knife and some bandages.Just in case of a darkness I thought to myself,I hid the little bag and went towards the door,glancing and the walking Jeff before walking out,for a nice little walk.
——————————————————————————————————————————————
~ 531 words ~
        Sorry it took a while,I've been a bit busy,but anyways,enjoy the chapter as always :P
                                                                         ~Kairii ♡