~Chapter 14~

_(Y/n)'s p.o.v_

"UGH!"Ben yelled from the living room,waking me up from the good night sleep.I grunted as I sat up,looking beside me then hopping of my bed.I walked down to the living room with my sleepy state.The first thing I saw was a raging Ben in front of the laptop with Slender and Jeff next to him.Jeff was giggling while Slender sighed."What's with the loud screaming?"I asked in a tired voice,"Oh,Ben was just hacking-"Jeff said before getting smacked in the head by Slender's tentacle."Ahem,what he was trying to say is...Ben is getting mad at a video game."Slender replied."Aren't you like- super duper serious and doesn't really like video games?"I asked while yawning and stretching."Pfft.""Shut up Jeffery."Slender shushed Jeff before replying,"I like some video games,""Ahem,the boring ones,"Jeff chuckled before skipping out of the room."JEFFERY!"Slender yelled while glaring at him,I giggled at his silliness before walking to the kitchen.I sat down and looked at Sally,she was playing with her teddy....Slender is hiding something from me,and no matter what,I'll try to figure it out.Consider it a challenge Slender."It's not polite to stare,hmpf!"Sally said to me,snapping me back into reality."Oh sorry Sal..."I chuckled nervously before standing up and leaving and going out for a walk with my little bag of goods.

I skipped along to the gravel trail,leading to a beautiful and peaceful lake.I closed my eyes and listen to the calming sound of nature.Suddenly,a noise came from one of the bushes,I opened my eyes and got alert.I looked around before acting natural and continued walking.I felt a small breeze behind me and I kicked the thing behind me before turning around."SH-"A raspy voice yelled in agony before dropping onto the floor.I turned around and my eyes met with a pale killer with white hoodie."Oh my- Are you okay?!"I got worried and looked down.He glared up at me a little before standing up while holding his stomach."Calm down,It's just me..."Jeff said and reached out to my hand."Let's just continue on this walk then,alright?"Jeff smiled slightly before dragging me along to the trail."Alright!"I smiled and followed along.

_Jeff's p.o.v_

We arrived to the lake and she looked at me."Are you hiding anything from me?"(Y/n) suddenly asked.I can't tell her yet...It'll make her anxious..."Um,why'd you ask that,of course not!"I chuckled nervously,hoping she don't suspect anything.She smiled at me before laying down beside me and playing around with the water.I looked at her and smiled.I looked up and got lost in my mind of thoughts.Is (Y/n) and I like...official..?I want her to be mine of course,and we've been acting more than friends...Does it make us official?I love her,but does she love me back?I should ask her to be my girlfriend...but what if she rejects?UGHHH JEFFERY YOU SHOULDN'T THINK AS MUCH!"Jeff?Jeff?!"(Y/n)'s voice snapped me back into reality."U-Uh sorry,"I spoke while looking back down and at her gorgeously shiny (E/c) eyes. "You alright there?"She giggled as she sat up and put her head on my shoulder,I felt blood rushing onto my cheeks.When did I get so easily flustered?!I don't blush easily!(Y/n) looked at me and poked my cheek,"Let's go back,sheet of paper."She chuckled before skipping back."I AM NOT A SHEET OF PAPER YOU—"I yelled while quickly getting up and running behind her.When we almost arrived at the mansion,we saw Ben outside. "WATCH OUT!"He yelled before we heard a few gun shots,and then came with a thud.I mumbled,"Shit.."
——————————————————————————————————————————————
~651 words~
     What happened...?Is she okay...?:>Thanks for reading til this point x3 Don't be shy to comment and vote ^^
                                                                           ~Kai <3