~Chapter 7~

_(Y/n) p.o.v_
      I stood there in shook.From what I've heard,Slender used a magic spell to seal this part of the forest from anyone but us,how could there be an intruder?! "EJ!Call the others,tell them there's an intruder."Jeff commanded,EJ nodded and does exactly what he was told,Jane and I looked around for anything while the others are coming.Everyone was paranoid as Slender ordered us to go search around in groups.Clockwork,Nina,Jeff and I are on the same team and went towards the right.We walked around and soon heard a growl,I looked around and then a black creature leaped onto Jeff and started attacking him,Clockwork and I immediately grabbed the creature and threw it aside.It had glowing red eyes that lusted for blood and a torn up body,it looks like its corrupted!Nina pinned it down as Clockwork start to strangle it,but it kept snarling and trashing around,I threw my knife at it's heart as Jeff pushed Clockwork away from my knife throw.The Knife went straight through it's heart and it went lifeless,the blackness then started to leave the thing,revealing a dead wolf. "Oh my god..."I gasped,looking at the dead body. "What was that?! Its strong!"Jeff stared at his wounds,something's not right,Jeff suddenly collapsed on the floor and his wound had black veins coming out from it.Clockwork signaled us to go report to Slender as she carried him back to the mansion,I ran towards Slender in panic and told him everything.I was really worried for Jeff,EJ patted my back and comforted me as Doctor Smiley and Slender went into the laboratory with a fainted Jeff. EJ escorted me back to the mansion and went into the lab with the others to figure out what the black thing was. I went into the lab and listen to the others talking. "I'm afraid an old threat has came once again..."Slender spoke,we all listened. "I can cure Jeffery easily but it won't be long til it strikes again."Slender continued, "What is that?"I questioned as I looked at Jeff's weak body laying on the bed. "The Darkness,or the shadow.It corrupts bodies and turn them into mindless zombies.The only way to kill it is through stabbing it through the heart or head."Slender explained,he sighed and turned around,placing his hand on Jeff as he mumbled something under his breath.A glowing light surrounded his hand and Jeff slowly woke up.I immediately hugged Jeff after he woke up and his face turned bright red. "U-Uh...(Y/n)..."He stuttered,in shock of the sudden expression.I stopped hugging and smiled at him,then turning my head at Slender. "Can I learn how to do that,Slendy?"I asked,he nodded and started to explain, "Place your hand on the thing you want to heal,then say, reverse."He purposely hurt Jeff and ask me to help heal him.I placed my hand on him and mumbled 'reverse',a glow appeared and his wound was healed.I smiled and patted myself in the back mentally.We then continued our routines.
     Jeff and I watched a few movies together,I occasionally catch him blushing,but i think its cute.I snuggled up to him during the horror films,I giggled as he blushed and hugged me.We stayed like that until it got dark.Jeff poked me as soon as it's time for dinner,we went down to the dinning room and sat down.Slender seemed really stressed.I hope the whole Darkness stuff would end soon,or just disappear.Jeff and I ate our dinner quickly and rushed to our rooms,changing into our signature clothes and grabbing our knifes and running out to go on a massive killing spree,we started from a small house to a bigger one,killing only Level one and two houses.At the last house,I used the blood of the girl and wrote 'Its Nightshade,not child of the night,IDIOT' Jeff and I chuckled and he got me a flower crown from a little girl's room.We got back to the mansion bloody and happy but when we went in,things weren't the way they were before...
——————————————————————————————————————————————
- 704 words -
A threat has came towards the Creepypastas as (Y/n) and Jeff caught feelings for each other,what will happen next? Who broke into the mansion? Hope you are enjoying the story so far!And follow me for more ;P(Im doing three Chapter today...I'm dying send help ;w;)
                                                                        ~Kairii ♡