Part 6 - Both girls feel guilty 😣😦

On the other side-

Shen Bo: Sister if this is known to Brother, he will not leave me.

Ting Yi: Do not be afraid, Shen Bo, BRO is very busy with his schedule and he will not know anything.

Shen Bo (scared): Sis. I forgot to tell you one thing, our brother is not here, but the news of every moment reaches them, do not know how.

Ting Yi: Really, who is the one who tells all the information here bro?

(Actually Fang Ting Hao has hired a bodyguard for his little sister who gives him all the moment by moment information of his sister because all of you know very well that if Ting Hao is not in front of her, then she will definitely do something bad and will never listen to Shen Bo).

(As Bai Cao sees Ting Yi and Shen Bo, she quickly runs away from there and comes to both of them).

Bai Cao: senior Ting Yi! what are you doing.

Ting Yi: ohh Bai Cao! you have come... I was just trying to walk.

Shen Bo: Bai Cao, It is good that you have come, sister is not even listening to me, I have been trying to explain her since when now you can explain sister.

Bai Cao: Senior Ting Yi your leg is not fully healed right now, you must rest.

Ting Yi: Don't worry silly girl! I'm absolutely fine! now & I can even walk.

Bai Cao: ok fine senior Ting Yi! But you promise me that you will not practice too hard.

Ting Yi: ok Bai Cao I promise.....Let's walk outside and talk in the garden, because I am very bored sitting here🙁.

Bai Cao: ok senior Ting Yi 😊.

Shen Bo: Sister you go out to the garden with Bai Cao, let me go to see the students first then I'll be join both of you.

Bai Cao and Ting Yi: ok😊.

Both girls go outside and reach the gardan.

Ting Yi: Sorry Bai Cao because of me, you had to leave your work, but what I did! I was getting very bored, that's why I called you

Bai Cao: it's ok senior Ting Yi you can call me anytime to come here I would love it, thank you so much😊..

Ting Yi: Aaawwwww, thank you sooo much my dear.

Bai Cao: your most welcome my senior Ting Yi 😊 By the way, I wanted to ask you one thing when I was coming here, there was no one here.