Part 8 - There is something 🤔

Chang'an is very angry😡 and everyone comes inside, staring angrily as he steps forward and everyone start follow backward as soon as he stand in front of everyone, all the students start to tremble in fear🥶😥 and stand with their hands on their mouths🙊...

After sometime Chang An says to everyone.

Chang An: So what were you guys saying about me.

Everyone: No, No coach! we are talking about each other.

Chang An: Ohh Really! but I heard that you guys were talking about a Monster.

One Student: No Coach! They were all telling you Vampire🧛.

Chang An after thinking: Ohh! yes you all are absolutely right! I'm real vampire, would you like to see??

Chang An making sounds: Hhhhiiiiiieeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

(All the people fall on the floor after seeing him like this and due to fear, they start running here and there. Seeing all of them Chang An starts laughing and they all hide in a while).

After sometime.

Chang An: Let's all come out.

Everyone no response.

Chang An (angrily): Didn't everyone hear what I said.

(Everyone is so scared that even if the Chang An says, but still they do not get out).

Chang An (extremely angry)😡: Enough now, I am warning all of you the last time, If you all do not come out till my count is 3, then I will give such a punishment that you will remember throughout your life.

Chang An start counting-

One........

Two........

Thr......... Then suddenly every students come out and get in the straight line.

Chang An: Very good that you all come.

At America's Hospital🏥

Night🌃