Part - 23 Happiness Everywhere 😍

After 1 Month

At Airport.

Many people are standing outside the airport waiting for someone to come and some of them are also business men who have bouquets in their hands and some people stand with welcome board in their hand

Many people are standing outside the airport waiting for someone to come and some of them are also business men who have bouquets in their hands and some people stand with welcome board in their hand. Only then a plane lands and after some time a person comes out of it and descends down the stairs and then moves on. After a while, as soon as that person comes out of the airport, then all the people start clapping while making a loud sound, then he  immediately stand there and gets surprised and goes out his goggles and seeing all this, he asks to his junior.

Person: What is this Shen Bo ?? What are all these people doing here ??

Shen Bo: Senior Brother all of them have come here for your welcome.

Ting Hao: Ohh okay!

Then all the people go to him and he gets surrounded in this crowd and one by one all the businessman congratulate him by giving him a bouquets and then he thanks to everyone, then all those people also start taking selfies with him and at the same time there is the media who asks to Ting Hao some questions one by one and he answers everyone's questions. When he comes out of the crowd so his eyes are truned on the side where some people who stand in a group in a short distance from Ting Hao.

Ting Hao: Shen Bo all these are my partners and fans that's why they are here but what are the members of Song Bai Hall doing here.

Shen Bo: Senior brother these people have also come here to welcome you.

Ting Hao(attitude way): Welcome but why, what does anyone care whether I should stay here or not?

Shen Bo: Senior brother it is not like that when they came to know about you, they were praying for you that you do not have any problem, especially Bai Cao and when they came to know that you are back to China then all of them have come here for your welcome.

Ting Hao: Ohhh really???

Shen Bo: Then he smiles to the side and he looks at everyone and then moves on, and as he is about to reach everyone so he walks away without looking at anyone and seeing this, the members of Song Bai Hall and Shen Bo get confused but inside they come to know that why Ting Hao is doing such behavior with them and they feel very guilty.

Everyone: Senior Ting Hao! We are really really sorry. 😞😞

Ting Hao(look at them arrogantly): Sorry for what???

Wu Xiuda(sadly): Senior Ting Hao! We know you are angry with us and your displeasure is also justified because we have hurt you a lot and we are very sorry for that.