Part 34 - Innogration Party 🥳🎉

-Next day-

IN FARMHOUSE

6'o clock

Ting Hao wakes up early in the morning then goes to the washroom and comes out after taking a shower.
Then he goes to the cupboard and takes out a black suit and puts it on the bed then gets ready quickly and go down.

After a while he reaches down to the hall and then takes off his court and puts it on the chair and walks into the kitchen.

In Kitchen-

Ting Hao(talking to himself): Let's get started buddy, I think today you should make something special, so that after eating it, Bai Cao will say what delicious breakfast have you made.

So firstly he roll up his shirt sleeves and then he start making breakfast for him and Bai Cao.

Here Bai Cao's room-

The window of Bai Cao's room is open, so cold air is coming in her room and as soon as that air touches her skin, she turns to the other side in her sleep and then slowly opens her eyes. Then she picks up her phone from the side table and as soon as she sees the time it is 8 o'clock, she immediately gets up and sits down.

Bai Cao: Ohhh God! I kept sleeping for so long. Don't know what Senior Ting Hao must be thinking.

Then she immediately gets up from the bed and takes her clothes from the cupboard and goes to the washroom.

Here Ting Hao is busy for making very delicious breakfast. like- Jiaozi dumplings, Pork and shrimp rice porridge ((Jook or Congee)),
Crepes with meat filling ((Jian Bing)), Fried dough sticks ((Youtiao)), Soy milk.

On the other side-

After a while she comes out with a shower and applies light makeup and quickly gets ready and leaves. In a short while she reaches the hall and as soon as she walks towards the kitchen she starts smelling very good

Bai Cao(taking a deep breath): Waooo Where is this nice smell coming from??

Then she slowly starts moving forward and as soon as she reaches near the dining table, Ting Hao comes out of the kitchen with two bowls. Bai Cao starts looking at table side with her big eyes

Ting Hao: Hey Bai Cao, have you woken up, I was about to come to wake you up

Bai Cao: Senior Ting Hao what were you doing in the kitchen so early in the morning.