Part 31 - Back to Home.🏡

DINNER TIME

Everyone slowly-slowly starts coming towards the dining area and sits on their respective seats then everyone starts talking to each other while having dinner

Everyone slowly-slowly starts coming towards the dining area and sits on their respective seats then everyone starts talking to each other while having dinner. Ting Hao gets up from his chair, picks up a glass and spoon and starts ringing so that everyone's eyes goes towards him.

Ting Hao: So guys, Today is my princess's birthday, so I want to say a few lines for her.

Ting Hao: First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY my princess... So guy's as you all know... A sister is someone special, who fights with you, cares for you, plays with you, suggests you things and shouts at you at times. So whatever happens you are my sister forever. I still remember the fight we had, I still remember the joys we shared. We have faced every happiness and sorrow together, no matter what difficulties come in our life you never leave my side you always support me like a elder sister. Not only, I am super proud of all your achievements but also I am a huge admirer of your humility and kindness. You are my favorite one because I can see the reflection of our mother in you. Thanks for being the most loving, caring sister in this entire world. No one understands me better than you. I love you soooo soooo much princess you know I'm sooo lucky to have you in my life! Happy birthday sister, and let's celebrate your special day with a bang!

Then after hearing such a lovely speech by Ting Hao, everyone's eyes become moist and everyone starts clapping and while wipping her tears from her cheeks Ting Yi stands up from chair and speaks with love

Ting Yi: I love you tooo my dearest handome brother, I'm soo lucky to have you in my life. You are my everything. There is no one like you in this whole world, my brother is the world best.

Then Ting Hao calls a waiter and takes the wine in the tray then everyone comes and stands beside Ting Hao and then Ting Hao takes that bottle and shake it 3-4 times and with the help of the thumb he open the cap of that bottle with a single stroke and out of that foam starts falling in the ground Everyone starts making loud noises, then some waiters come and start surveying wine, softdrinks to all the guest. After a while Ting Hao feeds his sister the first bite from his plate and she also feeds him the first bite from her hand