Part - 12 Ting Hao angry at Bai Cao

At hospital 🏥

Everyone enters the hospital and Ting Hao speaks to Shen Bo.

Ting Hao (In hurry) : Take care of you Ting Yi, I'll come now.

Shen Bo: Okay brother.

Then Ting Hao go to the receptionist.

(These doctors are the same ones who were treating Ting Yi).

Ting Hao: Excuse me, where is Doctor. Yan Liu?? I want him right now!

Receptionist: Sir you have taken appointment with him??

Ting Hao: No... Actually my sister is in very serious condition, so please call him...

Receptionist: Sorry sir! We cannot send anyone like this without an appointment.

Ting Hao(anger): You know me, who am I ??

Receptionist: Yes, I know you, But I can't do that or else I will lose my job.

Ting Hao (warning): If he doesn't come in front of me within 5 minutes, then I Fang.... Ting.... Hao.... will get this entire hospital sealed, So it would be better if you call him here as soon as possible, get it.

Receptionist: Oo.. okay sir, please you wouldn't do anything like that I call him.

Ting Hao: Hurry.

Receptionist call the doctor and he picked up the call.

Doctor: Yes, what happened?

The receptionist told the whole thing to the doctor.

Doctor: I'm coming.

He immediately came there.

Doctor: Yes Mr. Fang! what happened to her....and I apologize on behalf of her, she was just doing her work.

Ting Hao (terrified): Ok, doctor please see my sister, she is not well!

Doctor: what happened to her??

Ting Hao: Actually, Doctor Ting Yi had a fight in a match, due to which her right leg was in twisted and due to falling on the floor, she had suffered a slight head injury, due to which she started feeling dizzy and she became unconscious.

Doctor gets shocked on hearing this.

Doctor: But Mr. Fang, I had already told her clearly that she can only practice not for fighting..... and also said that she only rest for 1 month, after that she can fight, so that gradually she can strengthen herself from inside because she has not practiced for a long time and if she fights suddenly then she may have problem., but she didn't listen to me and she did this??.