Part 42 - Take caring of her☺️

Next morning-

Ting Hao wakes up early in the morning and goes to the washroom. After a while he comes out taking a shower and goes to the wardrobe and takes out a suit and start wearing. After a second he get ready, he looks dam handsome in White shirt with sky blue court and pant then he goes downstairs.

Someone: Good morning sir!

Ting Hao: Good morning!

She: Sir, I have done all the work, just have to prepare breakfast, tell me what will you eat.

[Ting Hao has hired a maid for 2 days to be with Bai Cao at 24×7 as she does not want Ting Hao to be in front of her but Ting Hao has to take care of her and he can't do it himself, so he hired a maid to give Bai Cao's every information and Bai Cao should not have any problem with anything, whatever she wants, she gets it immediately and at the same time maid takes care of the house so that Bai Cao does not do any work].

Ting Hao: No, I will make breakfast, you just see everything else, cleanliness, lunch, dinner and yes, the most important thing, madam is sleeping in the upper room. They have to take care of everything, from food and medicine to everything they need, they should get it on time and if there is any problem then it is okay to call me.

Maid: Okay sir.

Then he goes to the kitchen keeping his court on the chair and starts preparing breakfast, while the maid also starts doing the rest of her work.

After sometime-

Ting Hao puts whatever breakfast he has prepared on the table, then pulls a chair back and sits down and begins to eat his breakfast. The maid is also cleaning the entire hall, after a while Ting Hao stands up after having breakfast and said her.

Ting Hao: Listen!

Maid: Ji sir.

Ting Hao: It's been a long time, so go and wake her up and make her have breakfast and also give her medicine on time and let her rest for the whole day, she should not do any work, you have keep this on your mind, I don't want any complaint.

Maid: Okay sir!

Then he leaves from there, the maid goes to Bai Cao's room and starts waking her up.

Maid: Madam! Mam wake up.

She shouts 2-3 times due to which Bai Cao wakes up and seeing the maid, she immediately gets up and sits down.

Maid: Good morning mam!

Bai Cao(panicking): Wh.. Who are you? And how did you get into my room. Where is Senior Ting Hao?

Maid(calm her): Don't worry mam! Sir has sent me to take care of you.

Bai Cao: But how can I trust you Where did Senior Ting Hao call him, I'll ask him.

Maid: He has gone, he had some work.

Bai Cao(shocked): Gone means! How can he go leaving me alone like this?

She immediately picks up the phone from the bed and calls Ting Hao but he doesn't pick up the phone she calls 2,3 times but his phone does not pick up, she gets out and goes to the other side of the bed.

Bai Cao: Look, I know you are not a maid, you must have come here for some reason.

Maid: No, It's not like that believe me.