Part-19 Decision

Next morning-

At competition place

All the audience arrived there, after sometime Song Bai Hall students and Chang An comes there and they sits on their chair. After a while Quang Shing Hall students comes and sits on the chair and as soon as Bai Cao comes there so all the members of the Song Bai Hall become very happy to see her and immediately run to her.

Chang An(in mind): Now where are these people going by running away, these people are having fun even before the competition. Really, nothing can happen to these idiots.

Xiao Ying(hugging Bai Cao): Now you got time to come here. You know what I miss you soo much.

Bai Cao(hugging her too): I also missed you sooo much my bestie but you know that I was with Ting Yi that's why I couldn't come. Please forgive me!

then both back away. 

Xiao Ying(in a cute voice): It's okk

A smile appears on Bai Cao's face

Everyone: Yeah Bai Cao we all missed you sooo much, without you this Song Bai Hall seems so empty but now it feels so good to be you.

Bai Cao: Aww I also missed you sooo much my friends.

Then smile comes on everyone's face and then everyone moves away from the front and as soon as his eyes fall on Bai Cao so he starts thinking.

Chang An: Ohh now I understand why this mad people's is making so much noise.

Then he goes to everyone and everyone calms down to seeing him.

Chang An: So finally you are back Bai Cao.

Bai Cao: Yes coach.

Chang An: That's why they're all jumping and making noice.

Everyone starts smiling.

Chang An: Well how is Ting Yi now?

Bai Cao: She is absolutely fine and she can do everything what she want.

Wu Xiuda(shocking): Really she can do everything???

Bai Cao: Yeah!

Everyone: Training of Yuan Wu Dao.

Then she points her head towards yes.
So there is happiness on everyone's face and they start making noice and jumping together.

Chang An: Ohh wao that's great news so then now you can fulfill your dream without any guillet.

Everyone: What dream coach?

Chang An(Pointed his eyes towards Bai Cao): She knows very well what I mean.

Bai Cao looks into his eyes and she knows very well that what is he talking about. Then the host man announced the Halls names so everyone's eyes is on that side and all the members of Song Bai Hall go back to their place.

  The match start

Song Bai Hall V/S Quang Shing Hall

Wu Xiuda & Wang Sheng

Wu Xiuda and Wang Sheng get stand and comes then blow to each other and match start. Everyone cheers up for both of them and both players are fighting very well then the Wang Sheng does his kick but Wu Xiuda defense himself and quickly attack on him and get 2 points. See this all the members of Song Bai Hall get happy.