Part 37 - Sang for her🎸🎙️

Bai Cao stays awake all night because every time she tries to sleep, she is repeatedly haunted by Ting Hao's words and the feeling of his presence. That's why she watches TV to change her mind also thoughts and while watching it at 4 in the morning, she starts feeling light sleep. And she lies down leaning against the back of the wall behind the bed and doesn't know when she falls asleep.
_

__________________________________________________

In morning--

7'o clock.

The alarm placed on the table starts ringing loudly, so that Bai Cao wakes up in a daze and then speaks while putting her hand on her heart.

Bai Cao: Ohh God It seems that the whole universe has thought that today I will not be allowed to sleep peacefully.

Then she gets up from the bed and takes the alarm placed on the table and turns it off then she wears her slippers and goes to the cupboard and takes out a dress from it and goes to the washroom.

After sometime she comes out and she is wearing white woolen top and light blue skirt

and goes to the dressing table and sits down and then starts drying the hair, then applies a little make-up and in the last applies kajal and lipstick then takes her phone and walks out of the room

In Ting Hao's room-

Bai Cao: Senior Ting Hao!

Bai Cao calls Ting Hao's name while enter to his room and sees that he is sleeping peacefully.

Bai Cao: Look at this Mr. Handsome is still sleeping??? How can you sleeping so carelessly by making me sleepless?

Then she goes to him and sits on the couch placed in front of the bed and starts looking at him.

Bai Cao: Hayee he looks so innocent while sleeping (angrily) but in real he is not innocent at all.

Only then he turns to the other side, so Bai Cao immediately get up from his place but when she sees that he is sleeping, then she put her hand on her heart and speaks.

Bai Cao(talking to herself): Ohh God! He is not at peace even while sleeping! If I stay with him, my heart will fail someday.

Then an idea comes in her mind and she starts smiling and immediately goes to the things kept nearby and starts searching for something. After a while, she sees the marker placed on the study table so she picks it up and stands near the bed. Then she sits on the floor with the support of her knees and slowly goes near his face and starts drawing something on his face.