Part 36 - Fall for him❤️

In the evening they both reach the amusement park, then both go inside.

As soon as both of them reach inside, there are many swings, then Bai Cao becomes very happy and starts jumping

Bai Cao: Waooo so many swings.

Ting Hao: Would you like to ride in.

Bai Cao: Yes ofcourse.

Ting Hao: Ok then let's go.

Then he holds her hand and takes her towards the roller coaster ride, then both of them sit on their respective seats and then tie the belt tightly. Then the ride is done and it starts moving slowly and Ting Hao starts looking towards Bai Cao, she starts afraid a bit by looking in front.

Ting Hao: You can hold my hand, If you're scared.

Bai Cao: I'm not that much of a coward, I love such rides.

Ting Hao: Ok then let's enjoy.

Then they both start looking ahead and after a while as the rides start going down Bai Cao immediately holds Ting Hao's hand tightly and this action makes Ting Hao laugh, then as soon as he reaches the bottom, the speed increases and then goes left, right, down, up, all the way of 5min..

Then the roller coaster comes to a standstill and as soon as they look at each other they start laughing and then both people unbuckle the belt. Then both of them come out, and as soon as she stand, her head starts spinning so she starts to fall that's when Ting Hao holds her

Ting Hao: What happened Bai Cao! Are you okay?

Bai Cao: Yeah yeah! actually my head started spinning a little.

Ting Hao: Do one thing, you sit on the front bench, I will bring water for you.

Then he takes her to that place and makes her sit on the bench and goes to get water here Bai Cao keeps her head and closes her eyes and she starts resting. After a while he comes back and sits next to her, only then Bai Cao immediately gets up and sits then Ting Hao gives her a bottle of water and she starts drinking.

Ting Hao: Are you okay!

Bai Cao: Yeah! I feel a little better now, let's go.

As soon as she says this, she gets up from the seat, Ting Hao holds her hand from behind and makes her sit down and says

Ting Hao: Where are you going madam? See your condition first.

Bai Cao: But I am absolutely fine, it just I came out suddenly, that's why now there is no problem.