Part 2 - Conversation

(After Xiao Ying leaves, Chang An walks towards Bai Cao and she is cleaning up)

Chang An: Bai Cao I need to talk to you about something important.

Bai Cao(looks at him): Yes, Coach Chang An tell me! what you need to talk to me about?

Chang An: Bai Cao what are you doing??

Bai Cao (confused) 🤔🙄: What am I doing, mean's!

Chang An: I mean, what are you doing with your life.

Bai Cao: Coach Chang An, I did not understand anything! What are you saying??

Chang An (taking a long breath): Ok, I ask you clearly; but please you understand my point and do not mind.

Bai Cao (thinking a bit)🙁 : Ok Coach.

Chang An: Bai Cao, you do not think that you should join Teakwendo Marshall Art again??

Bai Cao: Coach Chang An you know, why I do not want to join martial arts again !!

Chang An sitting on the bench: Yes, I know, but Bai Cao you has become the best female strongest player of Yuan Wu Dao than all the rest of you, you have very hard-work to reach this point, you cannot give-up to Yuan Wu Dao so easily.

Bai Cao: Coach Chang An, I have already told to everyone that I do not want to do any practice related to Yuan Wu Dao anymore.

Chang An: Bai Cao how long will you continue to do the work of cleaning and washing, you too have your own life.

Bai Cao also sits down : But coach, I know what I'm doing with my life and I love doing all these things.

Chang An: Bai Cao you are such a stupid girl, you don't understand what I'm talking to you.

Bai Cao(looks at him): I can totally understand Coach and you don't worry I'm absolutely fine

Bai Cao(looks at him): I can totally understand Coach and you don't worry I'm absolutely fine. By the way, you remember i told you that Ruo Bai wanted me to participate in (National Youth Competition) and win it; which I have also completed and I had to fight with En Xue to save our Hall. In which Song Bai Hall has won the match with Fang Yuan Hall and I got (MVP, Championship title) which was also the dream of ruo bai!

Chang An: Yes, I remember but how long will you live for others, sometime you ruo bai, then Ting Hao, then Ting Yi and now Song Bai Hall member's.

Bai Cao: Coach Chang An I know that you want me well, you have worked very hard to make me reach this point but now, I have left Teakwendo & I have no reason to join again..

Chang An: Bai Cao I know for what reason you are doing all this.

Bai Cao: what reason??😒

Chang An(looks at her face): The reason is Fang Ting Hao and also because of that accident of his sister, Am I right??

Bai Cao(immediately stand up): nothing! There is nothing like you thinking, this is my own decision.

Chang An: Are you telling this lie to me or to yourself, Bai Cao! Why are you wasting your life thinking so much about what has gone, if someone goes, let it go, this is his wish, you just think of yourself and move on in your life.

Bai Cao (in angryly)😡😡 : Coach Chang An I respect you very much, but this does not mean that I will do as you say, I am happy whatever my life is.

Chang An: Butt....

Bai Cao(intrupted him); Sorry coach! But I don't want to hear anything now.

(And then Bai Cao angrily exits the hall after saying this)

Chang An (in mind): Bai Cao why don't you understand that I have been doing this for your good, you are ruining your life by doing all this thing's

(On the other side, bai cao reaches near a park while walking, she goes inside and sits near a tree and starts crying thinking of Chang An's all words).

Bai Cao: why does this always happen to me, whom I believe to be my own and who is the most important in my life, Whomever I wanted to be with me, why did they become so far away from me? First my master who was like my father and always took care...

Bai Cao: why does this always happen to me, whom I believe to be my own and who is the most important in my life, Whomever I wanted to be with me, why did they become so far away from me? First my master who was like my father and always took care of me since childhood, then my brother ruo bai, who was in my heart, my family member and who always cared for my good and bad and then Se..senior....Senior Ting Hao, who always understood everything without saying
and he was always on my side whenever I needed him, he has always trusted me the most.. Why did you all leave me alone? Please all of you come back, I don't like it without you & I really really reallyyyyyyyy miss you.😩😩😩😩😩😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 please come back....... please!🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

(After saying all this, Bai Cao starts crying a lot and misses everyone very much, After some time; she goes back to her house and falls asleep crying all night in her room without saying anything to anyone.)💔😭

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,, this is the second part of this story. Really sorry for late updating, I hope you all enjoyed to read it...😊😊 If you guys have any regarding my story then do comments, I promise I will make this story more interesting...💕💕🥰🥰 Please give more votes to this story, comments nd share...

Thank you my all dear friends..🤗🤗🤗