Part - 17 First Kiss😘

Bai Cao(shocked): Senior Ting Hao.

Ting Hao look at her affectionly and inside he was very happy to see her because in these 4 days he miss her a lot and at the same time he was feeling very guilty. He didn't know how to go in front of her but he wanted to talk to her also apologize to her.

Bai Cao also gets lost looking at him because she didn't expect at all that Ting Hao will come to her house and in these 4 days, she is also thinking about him and Ting Yi and miss them alot.

After sometime-

The weather becomes bad and there are many clouds come, then there is a strong lightning and it starts raining very heavily

They both come out in their scene

Bai Cao(questioning way): Senior Ting Hao how are you here, all is well, have I made a mistake again?

Ting Hao(a little arrogantly): Do you keep all your guests standing outside like this?

Bai Cao(hesitately): Ohh I'm.. so... soo sorry please come inside.

Then he come inside and Bai Cao close the door. They both go towards the couch and Ting Hao sit

Bai Cao: Senior Ting Hao, what will you take coffee, drink, juice.

Ting Hao: I need a glass of water.

Bai Cao: okay!

Then she goes to the kitchen and put glass on the trey and open the door of reffigrated, take a water bottle and pours it into the glass and then she come out and go towards him and lays a glass on his side then he take a glass and Bai Cao also sit in couch after drinking water he put it on the table.

Bai Cao: Senior Ting Hao you didn't tell why you came here?

Ting Hao: Hmm Actually I come here to talk to you.

Bai Cao(confused): Talk to me???

Bai Cao(in mind): What do he have to talk to me, will he shounting on me like that day. Oh god what happened, why he come here?

Ting Hao(in mind): I don't understand how should I apologize to you and will you forgive me... Ohhhhh god why is this so difficult for me please???

Then Ting Hao take a long breath and quickly stand up and Bai Cao little scared so she also stand up and As soon as Ting Hao go towards her, Bai Cao immediately get back

Then they both look at each other with weird expressions..😟

After a while he again go towards her and Bai Cao again get back