Part 44 - A shocking news 😱

As soon as Ting Hao comes and stands in the door, he sees something that makes his eyes wide open. Ting Hao gets very angry seeing Bai Cao hugging someone and that person in black coach's uniform also hugs her. the handle of the suitcase slips from his hand immediately and falls to the ground with a thud. This voice turns everyone's attention towards him and Bai Cao immediately jumps slightly in her place and they both get back and Bai Cao looks at towards door.

Ting Hao walks towards them angrily, Bai Cao is A little sugared by his expression, in a short while he reaches to him and holds that person's shoulder and speaks while turning him towards him.

Ting Hao(angrily): How dare you to hug her???

As soon as that person turns his face towards Ting Hao, he is taken aback upon seeing this...

FLASHBACK START

As soon as Bai Cao enters inside the Sang Bai Hall, she sees that everyone is practicing, a big smile comes on her face and at the same time tears come in her eyes, after all, after so much time, she is seeing everyone in front of her, she starts moving towards them. Then Wu Xiuda, Ping Ping and Yang Rui sees her, but she gestures them to keep quiet and she goes to Xiao Ying and stand behind, but she has no idea who's behind her and she closes her eyes with both her hands. Xiao Ying immediately hold her hand and spoke.

Xiao Ying: Who is it?

But she doesn't say anything.

Xiao Ying: Why is no one saying anything, who has closed my eyes, Wu Xiuda and Ping Ping are you both?

Wu Xiuda: What kind of girl you are?? You don't even know the difference between a boy and a girl.

Xiao Ying: Ohh sorry! Then who closed my eyes, Guang are you?

Guang Ya: No, I'm standing here.

Xiao Ying: Then who's behind?

Yang Rui: What do we know, you think yourself who is it.

Saying this everyone starts laughing

Xiao Ying: Ooo okay! Once my eyes open then I will tell you one by one. You all are laughing too much. Let Bai Cao come, I will tell you all's complaint to her that how much you people bother me.

Bai Cao: By the way, if you want, you can still tell.

Xiao Ying: This voice is of Bai Cao.

She immediately takes her hand away from her face and looks back and is happy to see it and shouts loudly.

Xiao Ying(loudly+happily): Baaaaiiiiii Caaaaaaaoooooo!

She immediately hugs her, Bai Cao also hugs her and both of them have tears in their eyes.

Xiao Ying: You know how much I missed you these days.

Bai Cao: I also missed you a lot.

Everyone: That's not fair, we are also here, only Xiao Ying will get all the love and hugs.

Xiao Ying(while teasing them): Yes, because you guys bother me so much.

Ping Ping: When did we bother you?

Bai Cao: Ok, now you guys don't start you all are important to me!

Then all the people come running to both of them and hug them from every sides. After sometime they all get back and she said.