Chapter 3

Louis woke up in a ditch. Or at least that's what it looked like. What the hell? It was dark and he could barely feel his legs anymore. He could feel the wetness and coldness underneath him. Where was he?

He couldn't remember anything from last night. Earlier that day, he had hung out with Zayn and... What the hell had happened?

He took a good look around. Was that a car? Yes, it was a silver Kia. It was absolutely crashed and smoke rose from the bonnet. There was shattered glass everywhere. What the actual fuck had happened?

Louis tried to stand up but his left leg hurted. "Zayn?" He shouted, starting to panic. "Zayn? Anyone? Hello?"

No answer.

Louis stuffed his hand in the pocket of his jeans, trying to find his phone. It wasn't there. He squinted around him and spotted his black iPhone 5 on the ground next to him. Crabbing it he noticed the screen was in pieces. It didn't even turn on anymore. His face felt wet and gross. He lifted his hand up to feel it. Blood? His forehead was apparently bleeding too.

Louis had been in a car crash?

God dammit.

~

Harry practically got a heart attack in the middle of the night. It was a huge bang, like someone drove a car towards their wall or something. Could that happen? Hope not. Harry took his phone out, it was four in the morning.

Should he call someone? But who? Gemma and their mother were in Manchester to meet some relatives. Harry didn't really have anyone else to call and it was night so who would even pick up?

Not knowing what he should do, Harry got up from his bed and opened the window. It was too dark to see anything; the streetlights were off that time of the night. Should he go outside? Go to one of his neighbours?

Harry decided to try to sleep but after about ten seconds of trying - can't really be counted as trying, can it - he got up and decided to go out to see what the hell just happened.

He crabbed the first hoodie he saw and pulled it over his head. Crabbing some sweats he headed downstairs to find a flashlight, it was too dark outside to see without it. Harry got downstairs and went through a few drawers, finding nothing useful. Well dammit.

It took Harry a couple of seconds to realize that he had a phone with a flashlight. He wasn't such a genious after all, was he? Maybe he was just tired, it was around four o'clock in the morning anyway.

Harry slipped his white Converse on and unlocked the front door of the quiet house of his. It was creepy outside but he couldn't just sleep knowing something had happened out there, considering he was home alone as well.

"Uh, hello?" Harry hesitated, closing the door behind him and taking two steps forward. He had no clue what he would possibly find or what he would do but he didn't feel like stopping now.

Turning the poor flashlight of his phone on, he walked around the yard, not finding anything that could've caused the massive bang. Where was it then? The cold wind was blowing his hair around and making him shiver. He would go inside but he needed to know what happened or else it would bug him for the rest of the night.

Harry headed to the street, looking around. Then he heard something.

"Anyone? Hello?" A weak voice called somewhere near. Harry walked to the direction he heard the sound from, trying to listen carefully.

There was a silver car crashed in a ditch in between Harry's and their neighbours' house. It had probably hit the streetlight because it wasn't working anymore and it looked smashed.