Chapter 11

"Harry! Why are you home so late?" Anne came across to Harry as she opened the door for her son. She had a concerned frown on her face and she gazed over her watch.

"At school." Harry answered quietly, avoiding the eye contact with his mother. He stepped inside and hung his jacket on the stand. He left his still wet boots in the vestibule and walked past Anne.

"What happened? Where's your car?" Anne closed the door and followed Harry into their kitchen.

"It's at school." Harry repeated. He was in no mood talking to his mom. Or anyone. Apart from Louis.

"Why is it there? Is it broken?" Anne wouldn't leave Harry alone, which made Harry annoyed. More annoyed than he already was.

"Mind your own business." Harry said harshly. He took a glass from the cupboard and filled it with cold water.

"Don't talk to me like that. As your mother I have a right to know, where is your car, Harry?" Anne asked again, crossing her arms on the chest.

"Someone broke the windshield." Harry shrugged. He sipped his water and leaned to the sink.

"WHAT?" His mom squealed. "Who would do that? Was it Louis? Where's he anyway?"

"No, mom! Louis wouldn't do that!" Harry exclaimed. Why would she think that? Louis wasn't like that... was he?

"Then where's he, huh? I told him to bring you home." Anne said a serious look on her face. "You know he could do that. You know he has done that sort of things. Louis Tomlinson isn't good for you, Harry. I know you were upset when he dumped you like that back then and last week - it was just a week you didn't hear from him and you were so upset. He promised you and me that he would treat you right and I don't think this is how you do it." She sighed. "You shouldn't be friends with Louis anymore. I won't allow that boy coming close to this house or you anymore."

Harry placed his glass of water onto the counter, trying to remain calm. "Mom. You can't say that. He's the only friend I've got and now you're telling me to not to see him anymore? Wow. What a great mother you are." Harry huffed and walked past Anne, rushing upstairs into his room.

"I'm just doing what's best for you!" Anne yelled to Harry.

"This is clearly not how you fucking do it!" Harry shouted back and slammed his door behind him, tears running down his face again.

~

Louis wiped the tears away with his right hand. He was just walking somewhere without a destination. The houses in the area looked quite spooky and dilapidated, they were old and the paint was starting to crack. There was probably no one living in those houses. They were most likely hounted or something.

The wind had grown into a semi-small storm now and it was freezing. Louis' hands were red from the coldness and his toes were frozen. The battery of his phone had died a while ago, so he had no idea what time it was. Probably around six pm. Not like it made a difference.

Louis felt a little bad for yelling at Harry like that and calling him a faggot. You could say Louis got annoyed quite easily. Why am I such an ass? Everything was going wrong. He should probably go home anyway or Jay would get worried.

Where was Louis even? It'd be harder to get home not knowing which direction to go. Louis looked around, trying to find a sign beside the street.

Wait... This is where Steve the local drug dealer lived. Just a block or two away. His house was a little nicer than these spooky ones, though.