Chapter 12

"Louis Tomlinson?"

Louis nodded slowly. His heart was racing and palms were sweating coldly. Louis looked at his mother; she had obviously cried, her eyes were a little red and she looked really... disappointed. Louis immediately felt bad and wanted to hug her but he simply couldn't move a finger.

"My name is Detective Lancaster. We want you to come to the station with us. You've been accused of breaking a school's door, acting violently and breaking a window as well. Oh, and stealing from a market." Detective Lancaster accused, looking at Louis sternly. Jay started sobbing and shaking again, which made Louis heart break.

"I..." Louis had no words.

"Come with me." Detective Lancaster said and stood up. She walked into the vestibule and gestured Louis to follow her.

Louis couldn't look at her mother in the eyes. He inhaled and slowly followed the police. She held the front door open as Louis slipped his Vans on. His hands were shaking, and as he grabbed his jacket that was lying on the floor, the pack of cigarettes fell from the pocket. Crap.

Detective Lancaster rose an eyebrow, squatted down and picked the cigarettes up. She held it in front of Louis face and asked, "This is what you stole from the market, isn't it?"

Louis nodded slowly, staring down at the floor. He heard Jay crying in the kitchen. Every sob broke Louis' heart a little more. He had let his mother down again.

"We're leaving." Detective Lancaster commanded and walked out, Louis following her and gently shutting the door after.

They walked to the police car across the road and Detective Lancaster opened the back door for Louis. He got in and the door was shut. Detective Lancaster got into the front seat with another police, a man this time. He looked young.

"Drive, Cavanaugh." Lancaster ordered and he started the engine and started driving along the yet lively streets of London.

~

"Wait in there until the interrogator arrives." Detective Lancaster said to Louis and opened a door to a small room with a table and two chairs. Louis walked in and Lancaster closed the door behind his back.

Louis sat down on the small table and waited, twiddling the valance of his sweater. It took a while until he got company.

"Louis Tomlinson, I'm your interrogator Mr. Donnelly." He introduced himself, shaking Louis' hand and sitting down opposite him. Mr. Donnelly was about a fourty year-old, tall man with light brown hair and grey eyes. He had a black suit and no tie. He reminded Louis of a salesman who could not be trusted.

"Shall we begin then?" Mr. Donnelly gave Louis a fake smile. A fake salesman who could not be trusted.

"Mhm." Louis didn't even try to smile back.

~

[2x+17-(6x³-7y+9)32-2y³]

What the hell?

Harry hit his forehead down against his desk and groaned. He was having an maths exam the next afternoon and he had absolutely no clue how to calculate those impossible shits. Harry had no motivation at this point and he was super tired. It was past eleven pm.

Why was he studying that time? Because the day had been quite a disaster and he just remembered he had to study shitty maths.

Harry usually would know how to calculate that but now... he felt like an idiot. He was angry and quite upset, a combination of powerful feelings that made him feel like having a hurricane or a thunder inside of him.