Chapter 25

It was the following Sunday morning.

Louis and Harry had been FaceTiming until 3A.M, but Louis was already awake at 9:07A.M. It hadn't been much of a conversation, though. Louis had been playing FIFA and Harry had been reading some book.

Louis hadn't told Harry yet, but Olivia's mum had called Louis Saturday evening, asking him to babysit Olivia the next day. Louis had said yes, and he was going over at 3P.M. As a surprise, Louis was going to  take Harry with him to look after the child. Louis had woken up earlier than usual, mainly because he had had a hard time sleeping, and had already taken a shower and now he was making breakfast for him and Johannah. Louis had thought of pancakes and some fruit and all, but turned out they only had Choco Pops and two brownies. Who wanted a healthy breakfast anyway?

"What are you doing up at half past nine, Louis?" Johannah came into the kitchen, yawning. Neither of them was a morning person, so this was a rare occasion.

"I'm babysitting Olivia in five hours and thirty minutes." Louis said as he was pouring some orange juice into two glasses.

"The girl from the kindergarten?" Jay looked majorly surprised.

"Yeah, her mum called asking me to go over at three. " Louis explained, sitting down at the table with his unhealthy breakfast.

"Oh, Louis..." Johannah was holding back tears.

"Hey, mum. Don't cry. I'm just going to look after a kid." Louis stood up to take his mum's hand.

" I know it's just- a year ago you would laugh at my face if you were asked to look after a living creature and you would just spend your weekends doing God knows what... and now you're happily going to look after a five-year-old girl... I am so proud of you my son." Jay stuttered, wiping a happy tear away.

"Come here." Louis smiled sweetly and pulled his mother into a hug. "Lets have some breakfast, yeah?"

"I would love that." Jay smiled.

-

At 2:15P.M Louis came up to the Styles' door, to tell Harry where they were going in fourty-five minutes. He knocked on the front door and took a step back. Today he was wearing a black jumper with some dark blue ripped jeans, and Vans, of course.

There was no answer at the door, but in a moment Louis heard a beautiful sounding burst of laughter, coming from the Styles' backyard. It was Harry, of course.

Louis walked to the other side of the house and as he came around the corner, he saw Harry. He was leaning against the fence and posing - Connor was taking a picture.

Louis stopped walking right there. Harry looked amazing. His hair looked so soft and fresh. His black skinny jeans made justice for his legs, and the olive green short sleeved shirt that's buttons were halfway open, was perfect for his skin tone and eyes. And Harry's smile was a cherry on top of it all, he looked so beautiful it nearly took Louis' breath away.

Harry looked away from Connor's camera and a wide, genuine smile spread on his face as he saw Louis. "Oh, hi. What are you doing here?"

Louis smiled back and smiled to him and Connor, who greeted him too. "I was just wondering if you are busy around three."

"How come?" Harry wondered.

"Well," Louis stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I'm going to look after Olivia and I thought that maybe you'd like to come with me?" He said hopefully.

"Olivia from the kindergarten?" Harry reassured and Louis nodded. "I'd love to see her again. Of course I'll come with you if that's okay."

"Okay. Hope I wasn't interrupting anything. I can just go inside or something..." Louis said sheepishly.