Chapter 43

"What happened?" Luna asks as I retrieve from her and pull up my pants.

I am speechless, out of breath and pale. I know the color from my face has been drained out of me. "Y-y-your uncle...boss heard us" I finally spoke and Luna's eyes went wide. I shake my head as I realize what the fuck just happened and then.....Luna and I burst out laughing.

"OH MY GOD HAHAHA...Uncle Willy you okay?" Luna says speaking loudly and I can't help but look at her.

For a moment I just stare into her eyes, they're back to how they were. Those icy blue orbs that I have falling in love with. Her perfect pink lips that create the most breathtaking smile on earth, her cheeks that always heat up making them blush pink and make me nervous.

I missed her hair, the way it flows perfectly on her and the way it shines even though it's pitch black. Her body, God...her angelical body. I missed when it shivers under my touch, how I can smell it's arousal from a few inches away, the way goosebumps form whenever I'm too close or whisper something in her ear.

I missed Luna deeply and even though we just fucked each other very roughly, to me it was love. To me it was my way of showing her how much I've missed her even if I didn't say it with words. I loved Luna and being away from her for a few hours were crucial for me...that helped me realize my feelings and in the moment she's all that matters.

"I love you Luna" I say and she freezes. She smiles and walks over to me, hugs me and looks up at me, "I love you Scarr" and I peck her on the lips.

"Scarr, that was sweet, but I'm ripping your balls off" boss says into the ear piece and I smile.

I don't care, I mean I do, but I don't.

"Usted puede hacer lo que quiera...ella ordeno y yo entregue" (You can do whatever you like...she ordered and I delivered).

"Baby, let's get you home yeah?" I tell Luna and she smiles. I see her put her shirt on and put on her most serious face. I reach for her gun from my holster and I give it to her. She takes it and kisses it as if it was a baby.

"OMG, I missed you deeply Rose. Did Scarr take good care of you? yeah...good" okay my girl is crazy.

"Babe, sorry to interrupt the reunion but we have people to kill" I say and she shakes her head erasing the smile of her face. "Good...there's this one other dude I want to kill. That one (she points to Shrek) was the leader of the Sorentos...I need Shrek two" she explains and I nod.

"Take the lead my queen"

-----------------------------------------------

"Scarr, behind you!" Luna and I have been fighting members of the Sorentos and Ramirez for at least 30 minutes. We got out the room and immediately men were coming at us. We decided to fight as much as we can before emptying our guns.

When Luna called out to me, I turned around to see a group of children, not literally, come towards me. I remembered I had the flamethrower on me and it's been waiting to burn some bitches!

I grab the flamethrower , positioning it perfectly in my arms. Once the children were close enough, I grabbed one of the bombs that I had on me. I quickly threw it towards them, at the same time, I released fire from the flamethrower and ran back to get a Luna to safety.

"Duck baby" I say and she embraces me for a hug and we hid inside a room. And BOOM!

The bomb goes off and bodies fly everywhere. I can see body parts spread out in the other room and for a second I feel victorious. "HAHA take that bitches!" Luna screams and I can't help but chuckle at her.

"Come on, let's go. My car is a little far so we'll have to-" I get cut off by someone entering the room and clapping.

"Wow, if it isn't superman and wonder woman" a man says and by the look on Luna's face AND his, this is Shrek #2, the Ramirez leader.

"No...it's Hades and Persephone bitch...clean our throne in hell for us" Luna shoots the man right on his forehead. Killing him on sight.

"Demonios preciosa...eso fue increíble" (Damn beautiful...that was incredible)

Luna and I walk past the man's body and we make our way to the front door upstairs making sure we don't get attacked by anybody. We successfully walk out the building and make our way to my car, running.

"Guess you fried them bitches" Luna comments when she sees the building crumbling down from fire. I wink at her. "I would do beyond that for the love of my life" I reply and I see the familiar blush appear on her cheeks.

"Let's go home mi reina" (My queen)