Chapter 50

"LUNA WAKE YOUR ASS UP!"

I sit up from my bed in fear. Who the fuck is yelling so early? I look at the person who is standing next to my bed, I squint my eyes to see who it is and once they focus, I see Robert smirking at me.

Oh he's dead.

"What the fuck Robert?" I stand up and run after him...before he gets out of my room he yells something back, "We're leaving to Italy in two hours!" when he says that I freeze and smile. "Why didn't you say that at first Robert?" I yell and I run to my bathroom.

I turn the faucet to the right, putting it on the right temperature. Once I checked it's warm enough fo me, I remove my clothes and get in the shower.

I quickly showered, not wanting to waste another minute. I wasted 30.

I walked to my closet, wrapping my towel tightly around my body. I took out a light blue sweater, grey short sweats, grey Hilfiger matching undergarments, white Nike socks and light blue, navy blue and white Air Jordan's.

I didn't want to dress to impress, when those outfits, are all in the suitcases

I practically ran out of my room when I was changed. In the middle of my running I ran into Rene who was carrying out my bags. "Luna! You have a thing for bumping into me don't you?" he says and I smile shyly at him.

"No...you just happen to be in the middle of MY way" I smirk and he laughs shaking his head. "Sorry though and thank you for carrying those" I say pointing at my suitcases. He nods and walks down the stairs.

I run all the way to Uncle's room, knocking on the door enthusiastically. "COME OUT UNCLE WILLIAM....COME OUT!" I say and he opens the door, fully dressed.

I grab his hand and drag him towards the stairs. I see Scarr and Old Nick waiting for us by the front door. When I have a clear view of Scarr, I run down the stairs and jump on him, embracing him for a hug.

I wrap my legs around his waist and he wraps his arms around my waist holding me up. I peck his lips excitedly and greet him. "I liked you better when you weren't into him" I hear Old Nick complain and I look at Scarr and laugh.

Scarr let's me go and I place my arms around Old Nick's torso. At first he hesitates to hug me back, but then I gave the puppy eyes and he gave in immediately. "Hi Old Nick" I say as sweet and innocently as I can. He kisses the top of my head and tightens his grip on the hug.

"Come on guys, LET'S GO TO FUCKING ITALY!" I scream and they laugh.

We walk out the door and into the car. We arrived at the airport in 30 minutes.

I look at the private airplane that is in the middle of the parking lot, it's white with a skeleton on the side. The skeleton resembles the tattoos we have. It's beautiful. "Wow uncle, the plane looks amazing" I say and he winks at me.

We all get out of the car and into the plane. Robert, Uncle, Old Nick, Scarr and I take our seats and buckle up. While the other guys put away our suitcases, we eat breakfast.

"Boss, this is the captain speaking...we will be taking off in two minutes. You know the drill, don't be stupid"

I laugh loudly while Uncle chuckles. "Jeff is still charismatic as always" Old Nick says.

Just like the captain said, the plane starts moving.

Italy here we go!