Chapter 56

Luna's POV

"I'm sorry for his behavior" I tell Richard as I pull him inside Dragon's office. He chuckles and takes a sit on the white couch. "I figured he would act like that. Specially since our friendship just started" he says and my lips form a small smile.

"Well, we can now take this time to get to know each other...I never had a friend before so I swear to be the best one I can be" I admit and he smiles at me. "Well, you defended me from the big bad wolf...you're already on my good books".

That's exactly what we did for the past three hours. Just talk and gossip about everything. Turns out we have a lot in common, specially with our past. And motherfucker is married. It's almost like he's me, but the male gay version.

-----------------

"Okay, so this is the bar....." I cut myself off as I see Scarr holding a girl against the wall by her throat. I freeze for a moment to see who exactly he is holding onto, when my vision comes clear, I see is the girl that called me a slut the other day.

This would be fun.

"Is that her?" Richard said and I nod in respond. I told him about pretty much everybody that hates me in this place, specially her. We both cross our arms, smirk at the sight and stay put right where we are.

"Scarr, put her down for Christ sake" Dragon pleaded from behind, face palming himself. I can see tears coming out of the girl's eyes, her skin is now pale. She's running out of air and Scarr is going to kill her.

I swear this man just goes around killing people.

"What happened D?" I asked Dragon as Richard and I walked to where he was standing. "She started flirting with him and he was ignoring her, then she said something about you and here we are" he explained and I chuckled at the thought.

My man love me.

"Scarr, put her down" I place my hand on his shoulder knowing that my touch can easily calm him down. He looks down at me and the expression that's on his face makes me flinch and step back a bit.

What the fuck did she say?

He slowly puts her down when he realizes that I've taken a step back from him, immediately she collapses to the floor and starts to gasp for air. Breathing in as much air as she can. Slowly the color of her skin returning to her face.

"Babe, what did she say?" I question him and the rage from his eyes turn to hurt. "Scarr, tell me what she said" I order him in a more serious tone. His eyes meet mine, this time I can tell exactly what I see in them.

Sorrow.

"How can he love someone who's own father didn't want her" he whispered enough for me to hear.

I feel like someone just punched me and the air has been knocked out of my lungs. I stop breathing for a second, having the need to run away and cry. Instead I close my eyes, inhale as much air as I can and exhale aggressively.

I place both hands on Scarr's face, moving his head so that it doesn't hang and he's forced to look into my eyes. "It's okay" I say and he gives me a small smile in return.

I turn to where the girl is, she looks up at me. Her eyes go wide and she stays down on the floor, still composing herself from Scarr's choke hold.

I was about to say something but instead I took out my gun and shoot the wall just a few inches away from her face. She shuts her eyes while a scream escapes her mouth. "I wouldn't make fun of my family when yours is more fucked up than mine."

I turn around and grab Scarr's hand. "Good job baby girl" he kisses me on the cheek and I giggle. When we're almost at the door, Scarr stops and turns around to face the girl once again, "Strike two" he says and I see her eyes go wide in fear.

Dragon and Richard follow Scarr and I out of the bar to the garage where the cars are parked. "That girl is dumber than I thought" Dragon comments.

"Where are we going?" Richard asks, "back to the cabin. Nick cooked apparently" Dragon answers and Richard nods. "Where's Alex?" I ask turning towards Dragon who shrugs his shoulders.

"RIGHT HERE!" Alex comes barging through door with his hands up in the air. "I had to give that girl an asthma pump...You know Scarr I love that you defend Luna, but make sure you don't kill any of our people" his hand rest on his hips once he stands next to Dragon.

"Wait you're Alex?" Richard asks his eyes wide in shock. Alex nods smiling at the small praise from Richard. Richard bows his head, "If you weren't married to this protege, I would have totally jumped your balls" Richard points to Dragon who immediately drops his arms around Alex's waist, pulling him close to him possessively.

"And he talks about me" Scarr comments and I laugh.

"Don't worry, I don't like men who are twice my age even though your husband is totally sugar daddy material" he reassures and Dragon looks at him suspiciously, "You better sleep with one eye open boy" Dragon says and Richard chuckles.

Richard raises his left hand, showing his ring to Dragon. "Sorry, but I'm taken" Richard says and Dragon shoots him the middle finger.

"CAN WE FUCKING GO? I'M HUNGRY!" I yell and all the men turn to me.

"Priorities bitches" I say.