6

No one pov

"Kim, buy me a food."

"Kim, send my work to Mr Song, now."

"Kim, come here for a sec."

"Kim!"

"Kim!"

"Kim Hongjoong!"

KIM HONGJOONGGG!!"

Hongjoong aggressively put down amount of book Seonghwa request while ignoring the look on his classmates.He didn't care the whisper that his classmates gave.Wooyoung and Mingi who was eating their lunch on the corner got concern of their friend immediately went toward him.

"Hongjoong, are you okay? You face look so red! Oh my gosh... We should get you to infirmary," Mingi said while touching Hongjoong face.

Wooyoung turn to Seonghwa and glare at him while slamming his desk.

"Oi, what did you think you doing?? Asking him to bring this amount of books?"

"I didn't ask him to bring that much. I only ask him to bring one." Seonghwa calmly shot back, fixing his glasses.

"You didn't give me specific title to what books I should bring"

"I wanted to tell you but you already gone...."

"Whatever..." Hongjoong muttered and pick the books that Seonghwa request him to bring. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Returning it"

"Let me help," Mingi kindly start to pick a book but stopped by Seonghwa.

"Forget it. Let me just do it but still you coming with me." Seonghwa said referring to the blueberry head. He start picking the book too.

"What do you mean he's coming with you? Let him rest! You've been ordering him around every hour since morning!" Wooyoung protest.

"Yeah man. Hongjoong will get tired since he has short leg so it take him a very long way to run here and here." Mingi add which earn a smack from the said boy.

"What if I still want him to come?"

"Can we go now? My arm is hurting!" Wooyoung didn't even have a chance to answer as Hongjoong yelled outside the classroom, already heading to the library direction.

"Look genius boy, if you dare hurt him, I'll never forgive you!" Seonghwa just shrugged at the warning Wooyoung give and then exited the class following Hongjoong from behind.

He chuckle quietly when Hongjoong trip nearly falling over some people. He apologized before continueing to walk again. Seonghwa take a good look and realized Hongjoong really short and could mistaken as a junior.

He guessed that Hongjoong probably 168 or 170 and he certainly believe he is the shortest man in this school or not.He still growing tho.Seonghwa also notice every feature of his face is small for example his hand and his face. He trace his body from head to toe but stop at his leg. Short and kinda feminine look.

"You know, I can feel your eyes on me" Hongjoong suddenly said without turning to him.

"You really short, you know that?" Hongjoong can tell he's smirking right now.

"I know. So what? I'm still growing."

"Most boys will stop growing at the age of 16. We're 17 now."

"Nobody ask."

Seonghwa snort.They continue walking in silence until Seonghwa open his mouth again.

"What's interesting about skirt?"

"Huh?" this time Hongjoong turn around causing them stop walking.

"That day you were wearing it. Its makes me curious why a boy like you like to wear it. I didn't find it weird. i'm just curious."

For a moment, Hongjoong feel a warm feeling come up to him when he said that he didn't find it weird. Usually, people would call him weird but that's the past. Since then, Hongjoong refused to go iut wearing it and only wear it inside.

Not many people know it, beside his family, Yeosang, Seonghwa and Wooyoung and Mingi who just know when Hongjoong tell the reason behind the scenes he's willing to help Seonghwa.

"Its a fashion. I like to wear clothes whether its for a man or woman, I just don't care." then he start walking again while telling a story "I like to reform clothes on my free time, design it in my own way and wear it comfortably as I want. But, you know how people these day, saying dress only for a girl, and suit only for a boy..." he sigh. "I can't wear girl outfit without being judge by people. They should normalise things like this...." he pouted.

"Is that why you're only wearing it inside your home?"

Hongjoong hummed. "I'm glad they didn't called its weird. They even support me especially my older sister since she's the only one girl in our sibling."

"With that pretty look of yours, I'm sure you could pass as a girl if you had a longer hair." Seonghwa blunt out that caught Hongjoong off guard, which he accidently knock by some students.

Seonghwa laugh silently at him, ignoring Hongjoong all the ground with book falling over. The students apologize and help him collect the book.

"Did I flatter you that much huh, Kim?" he tease while wearing that smirk of him.

Hongjoong didn't answer instead he just give him a glare before walking and entering the library.

Cute.

Omg!!HELLLLOOO GUYSSSS! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! YOU SEE I'M REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK AND BLAH BLAH BLAH.... AND YOU KNOWWWW!! WE'RE GETTING A COMEBACK! OMG THIS IS MY FIRST COMEBACK WITH ATEEZ!!HUHU... COME COME CRY WITH MEEEEEEEEE... ANYWAY DID U SEE THE TEASER!?? YEAH, IM NOT GONNA SURVIVE THIS COMEBACK! SAN IN A MF CROP TOP,YEOSANG WITH GORGEOUS FUCKING BLACK HAIR,YUNHO LIPS PIERCHING ARGHHHH,HOOOONGJOOONG FUCKING PONY TAIL,JONGHO VOCALLLLLLLL,SEONGHWA AND WOOYOUNG SEXXYYY AURA.... OMGOSHHHHH!!IM FUCKING EXCITED!! OH ANYWAY, DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!MUCH APPREACIATE FOR YALLL!!ATINY,LETS WORK HARD AND GIVE ATEEZ AWARD!! ❤