11

Seonghwa slowly pop his head out of one corner and analize his surrounding. There was no sign of his fangirls. Still, its too dangerous to go out from his hiding with that new face of him, cause he will immediately get regonize.

He was too careful with his situation when a hand grab his shoulder that caught him off guard. He nearly punch that person but immediately stop once he regonize it just his father's minion.

"Shit! Wtf are you doing here?!" he snapped, eyes glaring like an eagle waiting to eat his prey.

"I-

He was cut off when Seonghwa raise his hand halting him from speaking. "Don't tell me its about him again?" and he start ranting saying he didn't want to see him until they heard one girl shouting "Guys, there he is!"

"Fuck, its all your fault Mr straightface" he curse.

Jongho being himself. Kept a stone face and inhaled a deep breath then exhaled it.

"Sir,I have the car-

"Good, give me the key" he snap the key from Jongho hand and dissapear into a thin mist. He just abandoned there even tho the car is his. Well not originally. Its the company's.

God. This gonna be a little more difficult than usual.

...

The first thing Hongjoong notice in the morning was there was no sign of his enemy. Strange isn't it? How come the genius boy skip school cause he never do unless he's sick or have important bussiness to do.

His eyes stare at his desk from afar when suddenly a tall figure stand in front of him. He look up to find San who was smilling at him. The first thought that come to his mind was that he have this eyes that resembles to fox. Sharp and well.... attractive?

"Hi," he greet. "You already know me, Choi San the best dancer in this school. Just kidding," he add it with a laugh. "Actually I'm still learning. By the way, Seonghwa asked me to give a task for you," Hongjoong raise his eyebrow for that.

"Why can't it be just you?" Hongjoong questioned.

"Cause he said by himself that he only want you to do his favor," he smile, a knowing smile.

...

Hongjoong enter the library and went straight to the counter. He was meet by a tall brown hair boy with a puppy face looking. He immediately beam up seeing him and smile.

"Hi, I'm Yunho, the new recruit members!" he greet cheerfully. "Can I help you?" he offer nicely.

Hongjoong smile at him. "Yeah, I was wondering if you could find this book for me?" he ask while showing him a piece of small paper that had a few list of books Seonghwa want.

"Sure, I'll be right back as soon as possible," he replied while taking the paper and dissapeared. While he was looking for the books, Hongjoong lean on the counter while playing with his phone.

Not long after that, Yunho returned with a few heavy books which Hongjoong silently curse Seonghwa in his mind for making him to bring such a heavy books.

...

Hongjoong arrived at Seonghwa apartment and currently heading to the elevator. He press the number to his room and take his phone out while dialing his number that he just got from San a few hours ago.

"What?" he wait and wait until a raspy voice answered. Is he still sleeping at 2 pm? Wow, that's funny.

"Ah hello there Park," he greet sarcastic.

"Kim? How the hell did you got my number?" the tone of his voice suddenly raised.

"Figure it." Hongjoong smirk. "By the way, the books you want already in my arm and I'm currently heading to yours,"

"Wait, hold up! What books?"

"Never knew you could be this forgetful. San said to bring you the books for revision, and I thought he just joking but knowing we had a deal we made a few weeks ago, might as well I just believe it," he explained and the line went silenced.

Even tho, he still heard Seonghwa mutter a quiet fuck, followed by a loud crashed. Seem like he just tripped over something.

"You-" but he didn't even get to finish his speech as the line went off. He just stared at the screen with a confuse face. What is that Park doing?

Ding!

It reach its destination. Hongjoong went out and head to his door and ring the bell. He wait but no one coming to open it. He was about to ring it again when the door suddenly opened revealing a funny looking Seonghwa.

Well, its more like new side of Seonghwa he didn't saw yet. I mean what in the world would Seonghwa dress up like that one mafia gang where he was wearing a long white shirt with 3 unbuttoned button on top which reveal his tanned chest and a tight pant and the hairstyle which was kinda funny cause its messy. Pft.

"You.... seem kind of funny. And a little smelly too... Did you drink?" Hongjoong guessed.

"Don't ask. Where's the book." He glared at him. Hand already demanding.

"Nice way to ask, huh?"

"Kim, stop wasting my time and just give me the book," he groaned in frustation.

"Fine, take it," Hongjoong hand him the book but Seonghwa fail to take it as a wave of dizziness hit him out of nowhere as he stumbled towards the door. He touched his forehead with his free hand.

"Whoa Park, are you okay?" suddenly Hongjoong being concern to his enemy. He want to touch him if he's fine to earn a respond but suddenly Seonghwa fall right in front of him.

Hongjoong immediately panicked and try to hold him with his tiny weight and body.

"Ugh, what the hell? Hey Park?! Can-can you- oh god... He's heavy...." Luckily a gentlemen from nowhere help him. The weight immediately change into the said man who helps.

"Call the doctor! Hurry!" the man ordered and Hongjoong just followed. While he was dialing, the man took Seonghwa inside a place him on the couch. Hongjoong can't help it but felt a little worried to him.

What has gotten into him these few days?

Aye aye aye! I'm back shawty!! Its feels good to be at home! Wahhh I miss my phone so muchh HAHAHAH just kidding.... I miss Ateez! And oh my god!! I just saw angel yesterday! Mingi is back guys.... I'm- 😭😭😭 I actually cry from happiness seeing him.... 😭 He's too precious.... Ateez's treqsure.... I'm glad he's back... I do hope he join kingdom too 🥺❤ And more, I can't wait to have ot8 content, cause I miss them so damn much!! Anyway Kingdom is tonight, and I'm excited!! Whoaaa this was long speech isn't it... Anyway hope you guys enjoy the story ❤ Sorry, for the late update!! Anyway, keep supporting ATEEZ! 8 MAKES 1 TEAM!