12

Seonghwa opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was a white ceiling. He confusedly blinked a few times before he recognised where he was. His own room. How did he get here?What happened to him? His head ached like hell.

He tried recalling what happend but was interupted when he heard a knock on the door. The door opened revealing Jongho with his straight face, but this time a little bit of dissapoinment.

He was about to questioned how tf did he get here but stop when he saw Kim behind him. He saw the two talking to each other before Jongho excuse himself leaving only him and Kim.

He heard the main door closed meaning Jongho already leave. Hongjoong was now leaning on the door with his arm crossed.

"So, how are you feeling?" he asked breaking the silence that fill the room. The usually sarcastic tone in his voice was now all replaced with a genuie one.

"Hell," he muttered. "Did something happend?"

"Well... You just pass out in front of me, luckily I didn't have to carry you all the way to the bed as your friend came and help on the right timing," he explained.

Seonghwa had to rolled his eyes at his statement for calling Jongho his friend but refused to argue. He tried to sit up but his body heavily protesting.

"If I were you, I wouldn't do that."

"Who are you tell me what to do? Just fuck off!" he hissed and tried to get up from the bed but Hongjoong was quick to stop his action.

"Just rest you idiot. You have a bad headache from the alcohol."

"So what? Its not your prob-" he was cut off by a pillow landing on his face.

"YAH, you son of bitc-" he was about to get throw back the pillow but the dizziness attack from moving too much. Fuck.

"See, didn't I told you?" Hongjoong sigh. "Hang on, I'll get the medicine," he dissapeared from the room to get the medicine the doctor gave just now.

...

Meanwhile Jongho was already frustrated with the whole situation that happening right now. He lean his body on the car seat and recall what just happend last night.

Flashback

Jongho arrived at the large mansion that belong to Mrs Lee, Seonghwa mother. He was now dressed in a fancy clothes as he was now attending a party that was held in there. But he main reason he was there to spy on Seonghwa.

He enter the mansion and saw a crowd of people dressed in expensive outfit. Of course its from the elite family that only invited to this party. On the corner of his eyes he saw Seonghwa was talking with her mother.

"Son, how was you day at school?" his mother asked.

"Its great mother. How's the company?"

"Fantastic. But I think your father is trying to ruin my project that I'm currently working with the Star Entertainment. You should made your mind and sign the contract with the Star Entertainment as soon as possible," her mother said gesturing her head toward Mr Ahn who was talking with others.

Her daughter, Ahn Yujin notice them looking around and plant a smile on her face. Seonghwa awkwardly return the smile.

"I think she like you, Seonghwa ya... Just look at the smile she's giving you," her mother tease. "Oh, look! They coming here!"

Seonghwa look toward the direction and saw the Ahn family coming here. They greet them with a polite tone.

"Ah, you must be Park Seonghwa?" Mr Ahn speak while taking out his hand to shake his hand.