14

The trio listen intenly to what Seonghwa was explaining about the accident. San was listening too but sometimes he glance his eyes toward the main door just in case someone coming by.

Surprisingly, Yunho was there too, Seonghwa refuse to let him first but immediately give up when he threaten to spread the gossip.

"Ahn Yujin huh? I've heard rumor about her." Mingi begin as Seonghwa finish his story.

"Spill it." San said.

"If I'm not mistaken, the daughter of Ahn suppose to engage with foreign bussinessman last years but strangely cancelled. Rumor said it was because the said man died in an accident. But my father said it was because the man bussiness suddenly fall down making them bankrupt. The situation will be a bad repution to Ahn family because he didn't want to married their daughter to a homeless man in the future so they cancel it. So in order to keep the man appearing in the news for being bankrupt, they fake his death."

"But I didn't know if its true or not cause my father won't let me interupt with this."

"Were your father and the Ahn family close?" Seonghwa questioned.

"No," Mingi quick to denied. "Do you think my father want to be close to them?"

"Exactly! See Seonghwa, this why you shouldn't sign the contract with them!" San said with a glare but Seonghwa just rolled his eyes.

Wooyoung snort at his behavior.

"What's with that attitude." he mutter but Seonghwa manage to hear it.

"So you choose death," Seonghwa grab an empty chair next to him. Wooyoung quickly hid behind Yeosang.

"Get off," Yeosang said at Wooyoung.

"WHAT? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!"

"SHHH! You can't shout at the library!" Yunho warn him and Wooyoung want to argue but the murderous gaze on Seonghwa make him want to shrink again on Yeosang back.

"Ok, Park Seonghwa I'm sorry that my sentence is maddening you! But seriously we're warning you don't get too close to her!"

Seonghwa inhale deeply before returning the chair back to its place. He face the trio and Yunho who was staring at him "Why are you guys here again?"

"We're here to ask about Hongjoong." Mingi answered confidently. This cause him to receive a book smack from Yeosang. But Seonghwa is interested in what Mingi saying.

"What about him?"

"What about him?" Wooyoung mock him before jumping on the table right in front of Seonghwa and point his fingers at him. "Yah, how dare you ask right in front of my face? What does it look like, huh?!"

"Wooyoung don't-"

Seonghwa stand up from his seat to glare at Wooyoung. "So, you really come here to choose death?"

"Yah punk you think I'm scared?!"

And so 5 minutes later, the duo start to fight on the library, and of course San, Mingi and Yeosang join them which causing Yunho to panic. He hide under the table because now the five of them start to throw book to each other and practically was screaming.

...

A muffle voice can be heard outside the principal office as they listen him scolding the people who fight at the library just now. Yunho was there because he was the witness.

After a great of scolding and warning, six people finally leave the room. Each one at least has one bruises on their face, aftermath after the fight. Yunho too because, someone throw at him by accident.

"Dude, you look like shit." Minho commented at Seonghwa and San appearance who look nobody like a student, but rather look like a gangster.

Seonghwa ignore him and shove him by the shoulder causing Minho to stumble backward. Dino caught by suprise and look at San then to Hongjoong friends to find an explaination but only receive a glare from Wooyoung.

...

"I can't control it okay?! Yes, I know I'm the wrong one to say that he's an asshole and the other rude word, I'm the one to blame because I start the unecessary fight but see the positive side of it. I really sacrifice my life to fight him because that mf give you this." he point at Hongjoong left hand who was wrapped in a white bandage.

Hongjoong could only smile, a pity one for him. He pat his head and ruffle his hair. "Sometimes you are idiot. Didn't I tell you its just a small incident. Besides, I'm the one who's fault at the first place,"

"Yah, you could tell us before we meet him. That way we could avoid the fight. Ah, my arm really hurt bad. San really hit me hand with those book." Mingi complaint.

"I remember you just leave me after hearing who did to my hand without explaination."

"I shouldn't tag along with them at the first place" Yeosang said while glaring at the duo who just pull him to the library and barely giving him an explaination, but only a Seonghwa hurt Hongjoong so we must teach him lesson.

Hongjoong just chuckle. They talk a bit before leave the school. On the way to the leave by the enterance, they encounter Seonghwa and his friends. They seem to notice too because San sligthly nudge Seonghwa by his arm and point toward their direction.

They watch as Hongjoong and his friends begin to walk on their direction.

"Yah, Park Seonghwa," Wooyoung called him. "I'm sorry for the earlier fight. I lost control of my emotion." he confess but there's no a hint of guilty in his voice.

Seonghwa only roll his eyes. How can he just forgive when there's barely emotion on him.

"Come on, say something Park. If you don't accept his apologise, should I do one?" Hongjoong singsong, unbothered by the uncomfortable silence.

The man stare at the blue hair boy which was turn into staring contest cause both of them refuse to break it.

"Treat us meat then apologize accepted." Seonghwa replied then walk away. His friends stumbling to follow behind, surprised by his answers.

"What was that?" Mingi said completely stunned by Seonghwa reply. "I thought he would say something rude but turn out nothing. Did you hit him hard in the book?" he turn to ask Yeosang.

"Should you ask that yourself?" Yeosang raised an eyebrow.

Mingi gasp. "Did I hit him?"

"Fool. What did you eat this morning?" Wooyoung turn to him. "Yah, tell me, did you apologize to Yunho for throwing a book on him?"

Mingi gasp again. "Did I hit him too?!"

...

Hii, sorry for updating late. I'm starting to think that my story is not making any sense right now. Ha, but story must continue till the end, right? Of course~~