7

Bulnoriya

"Hyung,where are you going?" asked Seungmin who was in the living room playing with his phone. He looked to his brother who was dressed in oversized hoodie and and black pant while carrying a backpack.

"I'm going to study with friend," he anwered while heading to the kitchen to find some snack to eat on his way to meet Seonghwa at cafe.

"With Yeosang?"

"No, that bastard you bring that day." Seungmin remembered the glasses handsome guy and he can confirm it he's not a bad guy. As long as he's safe,there's no worries to worry, right?

"I will be going. Tell Mingyu I steal his hoodie." he wave at the younger and without waiting for responces he walk away.

Seungmin just shrugged. Tell him or not, Mingyu discovered it right away cause he always steal his clothes.

...

Hongjoong sighed for the 10th times again. He looked at the question on his paper. He never understand why the teacher give them hard question when the only he learn in school was just the basic?

He glance at the glasses boy who was sitting in front of him. Unlike him, Seonghwa was writting the formula on the paper and then solving it while his other hand busy with the calculator. As expected from the genius.

"You staring," he said without looking at him.

"If you help me with this question, maybe I will stop" Hongjoong smirk. Seonghwa look at the blueberry head and then back to the paper in front of him. "You haven't done the 3 question yet. Why jumping on the fourth?" he raise an eyebrow.

"So what? Besides you already here. Why not teach me and stop wasting time."

"You waste your 30 minutes just now"

"You noticed yet you ignore me. How nice, Mr Genius" Hongjoong said sarcastically. He watch as Seonghwa glared at him but later he begin explaining although he can tell he was annoyed.

*skip the explaination*

"Wow, no wonder you deserved the Genius title. You explain things well than the teachers." Hongjoong sing sang.

"Quit the sarcastic tone. I should brings you to the public library so you can shut your mouth." he drink his americano a bit.

"Have you ever date someone?" Hongjoong blunt out.

"You think a nerd like me can't have a girlfriend?"

"Not really. Everyone whipped for you, even the senior fall for his dear junior. Its your fault for having that face of yours and that brain"

"Heh, I dated a few girls back in the middle school but I choose to focus on study first. With this face, I'm sure I can find a partner that easily." Its not a lie tho. Half girls at their school already confess to him but he kindly reject saying he had a things to do first than loves. Even several boy confessed they liked him.

"What about you? I guessed that you've already dated around 6?" he guess smirking.

"Nice guess but its lower than that." he smirk while playing with the straw of his drinks.

Seonghwa raise his eyebrow, surprised by the answer he heard. Lower than 6? And here he thought he's some kind of player. He shift his gaze to the outside and noticed the weathers is kinda gloomy? Cloud darken and he'll sure it will rain soon.

"Pack up your things. We're done for today."

"Huh? Already?" Hongjoong raise his eyebrow questioning. But then he understood it immediately as he follow Seonghwa gaze.

"Oh..."

"Come on, stop wasting time." Seonghwa snapped and Hongjoong hurriedly pack his things.

He just hopes he make it in times before the rains and thunder came so he didn't have to bear with all the the things he hated.

Bulnoriya

Oi matte
Vote and watch ateez comeback, araso?