16

A few days later

"Really?!" Wooyoung and Yeosang share their shocked face as they cannot believe what had they heard. Seonghwa just nod to confirm his statement.

"But how?!" Wooyoung ask, and the others can't help but felt curious too.

"How could I know? I just arrive and suddenly police came and arrest them. No one is giving explaination either," Seonghwa exclaimed.

"That someone who report the family to the police must be a brave person." Mingi guessed.

"Why?" Yeosang ask.

"Because once you involved with the Ahn, your relatives or loved one will be dead on their hand. Many tried to report it to the police but they always find a way to escape, like hiring a professional lawyer to win the trial etc."

"How do you know about this?" Seonghwa ask being suspicious.

"I ask my father. It take me a fucking 3 days to get the information. My father really won't give it easily, ya know?" Mingi rant.

"Hmm... Let me see if there's a news about it," Yunho let out his phone and scroll to find any news related.

"There's something else I wanted to tell you although it is not to your liking." Mingi look at Seonghwa. "Uh, when I ask my father about your mother, he tell me that she was involved with a murder case long time ago. Don't give that look. I know my father. He is a good person and he will not lie!"

"My mother-"

A gasp from Yunho cut him.

"What is it?" Wooyoung lean in to take a peak on his phone.

...

Hongjoong watch Yujin ran with a tears to hug Juyeon. He was glad that the finally Ahn got exposed for their cruel activity these past year. Yujin finally get her own happiness and free from her abuse parent.

While observing the two, he heard a footstep coming closer to him. He exchange a look with Jongho as he stand next to him.

"Thank you," he muttered.

Jongho scoff. Hongjoong just smile at him. If its not for Jongho help, they surely wouldn't solve the problem until now. Thanks to him by eavesdropping them on the cafe a few days ago.

"Don't you have school to attend today?" Jongho ask him scepticaly.

"Don't you?" Hongjoong ask back, grinning. Jongho send him a glare before turning to walk away. Hongjoong follow him as well while laughing queitly behind.

Eventually, they stop walking when they spot a few people dress in school uniform, panting and catching their breath. They notice the presense of the two and went confused as to why they were here, especially Hongjoong.

"Hongjoong? What are you doing here? Who is this?" Wooyoung walk up to him and glance between the two. Jongho being the polite he is, bow to him.

"Choi Jongho." he introduce himself.

"Wh-"

"Is my father here?" Seonghwa ask cutting him, and after receiving a nod from Jongho, he quickly went inside the building.

"Yah! Park Seonghwa!" San called but being ignore. He went to follow him.

"So what is your relationship with him?" Wooyoung continue to ask as if he was investigating someone.

"I don't think that is a polite way to-"

"Shush," Wooyoung silent the puppy. "Who are you again?" he face the same man. Yeosang smack him for being shameless.

"Ouch! What is your problem?!"

...

Seonghwa let out a long sigh. After knowing behind the truth about his mother, he didn't know what to do beside staring at the floor dumbfounded. He find his father and he talk about it. It turns out that the mother he been loving before turn out to be his step mom. And he wasn't a person he expected.

His father told that his step mom was the one who cause his own mother death which he thought that his father was behind it. And he even think that his father was evil jerk that was manipulating his life but in fact he was the one who was protecting him.

His thought was interupted when he heard his phone ringing. He ignore it but he eventually pick it up after the third rings.

"You not dead aren't you?" he heard Hongjoong sarcasm voice on the other line.

"I wish I was." he admit.

"Don't be. You too young to die anyway."

"As if." he heard a chuckle from the other line. Multiple voice can be heard in the background.

"You at your apartment right now?" suddenly Hongjoong ask a question.

"Where else I'm suppose to be?" he grunt. He wait for a reply but the line went silent before Hongjoong hang up. He sigh and stare at his screen phone before throwing it on the bed.

He get up and went to the bathroom to wash up but then a bell door halt his movement. He walk to open it and was greet by the sight of 7 men with a smile on their face, even Jongho. Must be someone who force him to do it. His eyes immediately shoot toward Hongjoong, who was smirking.

"Seong-"

"No. Get out." Seonghwa spoke first before San get to complete his sentences.  "I don't want any of you here tonight," He said sternly before turning away from the door and walking back inside.

But before he could, Hongjoong had already stepped in the room and made himself comfortable on the couch. The others follow behind and suddenly it become loud with noises they boys make.
Seonghwa sigh and just accept his fate before making his way to his bedroom.

"Where are you going? Let eat first!" Wooyoung yell.

"I'm not hungry." he replied while trying to close the door but Wooyoung's foot stops him.

"Nah ah, you going to eat. Its been a week since the last time we see you. I bet you didn't eat, I mean look at this thin meat!" he said while holding his left arm.

Seonghwa glare at him while freeing his arm from him. "Its not your concern."

Suddenly the bell ring making Mingi scream excitedly. "The foods here!" he shout running towards the front door.

"Ohh! It smells so good." Yunho says as he went to help him to grab the foods. San laughs and follows behind them to help too.

"Now come on. The foods here." Wooyoung said while dragging Seonghwa towards the kitchen where they were all sitting around the table ready to eat.

Seonghwa groan and sit beside Hongjoong who was helping taking out the food.

"Don't leave." Hongjoong suddenly said making Seonghwa look up at him confused.

"What?"

The other turn around to look at him. "Just stay with me." His voice quiet, enough to let Seonghwa hear.

They both look into each others eyes for a moment before Hongjoong break eye contact and continue to put the food on the plates. And maybe, Seonghwa could be wrong but he did notice how his cheeks starting to turn into pink. He didn't said anything about it though.

Finally an update. Sorry, I'm stressing over my school assigment. I'm thinking about writing a new story but first, I have to end this as quickly as possible!! Anyway, I'm thinking Harry Potter, Royal, and Mafia theme...