2

Seonghwa Pov

I quickly put my things on the bag as I heard the bell rings.Once I get home,I'm gonna rest my body for a while.I'm very exhausted today because of that damn P.E lesson.Suddenly,I felt a tap on my shoulder to see a girl with blonde hair and a smile on his face.

"You need help?" I asked while adjusting my glasses.

"Umm...Yeah...B-but if you're busy I can ask the others...." said the blonde,a bit hesitant.

"Just say it.No need to be afraid." and yeah although I'm super tired I just can't say no when it comes to my crush.Pft,yeah I've been crushing on her for almost 1 year now.

"Actually,my mom is sick today so I have to get back early to look after her since my sister busy with her work...so...well um-"

"I'll get it.You want me to help you to do the cleaning today right?" Sana eyes immediately lit up.

Damn,cute!

And in the end I end up holding a broom.For Sana,I'll do everything.I mean who would resist a cutie pie.

Guess I have to do this alone since there's no one came.Great day to make your day.But I was wrong as I heard the door slam open revealing a blue haired boy.

Great.Out of all people,why must be him?

"What are you doing here?" he asked slightly disliked my presence here.As much I hate him,I don't like to waste my time arguing with him or else this task never ended.

"Can't you see?I'm cleaning." I said without looking and begin to sweep the floor.I could see a confused face of him but I ignored.

Not long after that,he dissapeared.Weird.What was he doing here?Oh but do I care?Absolutely no.

After a while,my task is done,well it is not actually mine tho,and I'm ready to go home when I heard a loud thunder following by the rain.

Is it raining?I didn't expect that cause a while ago the sun shining brightly.Good things I brought an umbrella with me.

I walk along the corridors while checking time on my phone.While passing the gym old store,my eyes caught a glimpse of a small body sitting on the floor.

"Excuese me,but it is prohibited a student to be- Oh Kim?" I realize the small body with blueberry hair was Kim.

He tilt his head up while scratching his back head.

"Got a problem,Park?" he asked while tilting his head to the side.

"What are you doing here?" I ask ignoring his question.I lean on the door while folding my arms and give that unfriendly look to him.

"Sitting?" he answer while smirking and I can sense that this damn short Kim was testing my patience.

"Forget it," I said while pushing my glasses. "You better off this school or else I'm gonna report y-

I cutted by the loud thunder.None of us making a sound until he spoke in a quite voice.

"Chill.Its not even school time." he said while standing up. "If you have nothing else,why don't you leave?Your presence ruined my mood."

"As if I want to stay here any longer." I rolled my eyes while leaving him.Ugh,fucking annoying.Why am I the one who's listening to him?

Whatever.

Better be fast or else the rain gonna go heavy.

Hongjoong pov

As soon he left,I close the door tightly.Weakly,I let my body slide against the door.Cold sweat running through my face.Damn that thunder and Park.

Thankfully,I didn't scream in front of him or else he gonna make fun of me all day.I hug my knees together and hold them tight.

Damn.I hate thunder.I hate it bcoz it scare the shit out of me.Its fucking make me trauma and scared.Mostly at this time,Yeosang gonna calm me down but he have something to do and I know it can't be help if its his brother request.

I wish someone would confront me and said everything gonna be alright but there's no one beside me.I'm just gonna pray, hoping that my brother would hurriedly finish his damn work and pick me up.

Shit.Why is it getting louder.

Eyo,i'm back.Hope this chapter didn't dissapoint y'all.And here I am gonna said again that I don't really fluent in english,so yeah please understand! ^^

Leave a vote and comment buddy! <3