8

The two of them ran through the rain ignoring their clothes get wet. Suddenly a lighting flash causing Hongjoong flinch and stopped. He cover his ear using his sweater paw to prevent the sound of the thunder coming. Seonghwa saw his action and hurriedly running to his side.

He grab the other arm and then run to the nearest building to shelter themself. A loud sound came causing the smaller one jump to the taller one and hid his face on his chest, not knowing he knock Seonghwa glasses off when he tried to clean it.... And its broke.

He want to shout at him but that's not the right timing now. He just sigh and let him curled against his body.

Damn.

Later, the rains calm down a bit but a certain blueberry boy still clinging into him like a koala he is.

Seonghwa clear his throat. "Kim, let go off me" he said and waited for answers until Hongjoong shakes his head in tiny.

"Stop-" Seonghwa was cut off by tight grip on his shirt.

"Hey, you gonna get my clothes wrinkle!" but Hongjoong tighten his grip more.

"Okay fine, come on. I'll carry you," he pat him on the back,trying to stay calm and not burst in anger. And so Hongjoong obey and hop onto Seonghwa back.

...

"Guys its 8 pm now, and Hongjoong isn't back yet." Jennie said while looking at Mingyu and Seungmin who was playing a game.

Mingyu stopped and glance at her with confuse look. "Wait, I thought he's in the room. Did nobody tell me he's going out?"

Seungmin was about to say something but was cut of by Taehyung.

"A friend of him call me, and he was fine. He probably staying at his friend's place tonight."

"Which friends? Yeosang?" Mingyu asked.

"He didn't say his name."

"Its Seonghwa. The one with glasses." Seungmin answered. "Now, shall we continue the game?"

...

"Kim," Seonghwa knock on the bathroom door. "Are you done? If yes then come out. You wasting water." Seonghwa said and then goes to the kitchen.

He opened the fridge to find something to eat only to find there's none. "I totally need to buy grocery this weekend," Sigh. He closed the fridge and then opened the cabinet and take 2 instant noodle cup. He heat a water and wait till it boils.

Just then, Hongjoong came into the kitchen, "Hey, do you have any other smaller clothes than this one?" he point to the one he's wearing which is a large oversized sweater.

"Look, I'm kind enough to lend you a clothes so stop complaining. I even let you use my bathroom and let you stay here for night."

Seonghwa crossed his arm and look at him which was a super annoyed look. Hongjoong rolled his eyes in response.

"And you didn't even say thank you," Seonghwa stated and then take the proceed to pour some hot water on the cup.

"For what? I didn't even want to be in here. You the one who bring me here"

"I could leave you on the street, then" but Seonghwa didn't said that, instead he just shut his mouth and told him to seat down and eat.

So they eat in silence. A comfortable silence. Seonghwa suprised that Hongjoong didn't even argue to the instant noodle he give him instead he just take it and eat.

"Why do you afraid of it?" Seonghwa blunt out earning a 'huh' from him. "The thunder, I mean."

"Does it matter to you?" Hongjoong question back.

Seonghwa shrugged and continue eating.
Its not like he care but he was curious.

"What happened to your glasses?"

"Does it matter to you?" Seonghwa shoot back, while smirking.

Somehow Hongjoong's heart skip a bit. It goes like dup dap dip when Seonghwa smirk to him. Its attractive and he admitted he look way more better without glasses. It should be illegal to look this handsome with or without glasses.

...

Seonghwa hopped onto his bed after giving Hongjoong extra blanket and pillow. He's sleeping on the couch since there's no extra bed for him. But its fine. The couch is super extra soft and comfortable.

He pick his phone that was on the side on his bed next to his broken glasses. He get it fixed next week.

He checked his notification to see a few missed call and message from his friends and his father. He replied the massage from his friends but ignore his father's missed call.

...

1 am

Hongjoong tip toe to Seonghwa room and opened his door quietly as possible. He didn't mean to sneak into his room but he can't sleep. The couch comfortable, yes but the thunder scaring him away.

And so he climb onto his bed and snuggle close to Seonghwa's chest quietly as he can cause he didn't wanna wake him up or wanna get caught. He make sure he leave his room before he wakes up tomorrow.

...

Celebrate for youuuuuuu <3
OI OI VOTE FOR ATEEZ!

Im watching you 😎